Hefty Fabworks Rear Bumper
Hefty Fabworks 2" Body Lift Sliders w/ Integrated Step Treadplate
Hefty Fabworks Full Skid Package
Hefty Fabworks 2" Body Lift Radiator Skid Extension #0001

Exterior & Electrical:
Vent Shades
Tint
Bug Deflector
Blacked Out Grill and Rear Bumper (DupliColor Bumper Paint)
PIAA 19617 - 9007 Xtreme White Headlight Bulbs
PIAA 15211 - H11 Xtreme White Fog Bulbs
PIAA 19615 - HB3-9005 Xtreme White Off Road Roof Light Bulbs
PIAA 520 Xtreme White ATP Driving Lights (Bumper Mounted)
Warn M8000 Winch w/ Wireless Control System
Midland 75-822 40 Channel CB w/ Firestik Tuneable Antennas (2', 3', 4')

Recovery & Misc. Crap (Outside The Basics):
Numerous D-Rings
ARB Premium Recovery Kit
ARB Speedy Seal Tire Repair Kit
48" Hi-Lift Extreme
Hi-Lift Off-Road Kit (Not really needed anymore, but I have used it)
Staun Tire Deflators
Viair-400P Compressor

Photo Gear:
Canon 5D Mark II
Canon T1i
Canon EF17-40mm f/4L USM
Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM
Canon EF70-200mm f/2.8L USM
Canon EF50mm f/1.4 USM
Canon EF85mm f/1.8 USM
Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II
Lee Filters
Variety of Flash Equipment

Me:
sept-152.jpg

On the lot:

Current:
27719551055_1d7852c095_c.jpg

Last edited:

Xebra

First Fill-Up (of many)
So, I'll post a couple teaser pics for each section and you can click on the link for all of the photos.

A few days after buying it. Driving the easy Mount Herman Trail:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05.01.2011 - Frosty Park (16 Photos)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05.08.2011 - Mt. Baldy Trail (14 Photos)
First trail damage. The super soft dirt shifted and sent the fender behind the front wheel into the rock.

05.19.2011 - Blacked out the front grill and rear bumper

06.06.2011 - Installed the Hefty Skids and Sliders (7 Photos)

06.18.2011 - Schubarth Loop (22 Photos)

07.09.2011 - The Gulches (140 Photos)

07.20.2011 - Installed the OME HD Lift (16 Photos)

...then the wife said that the tires were too small so while she took a nap I headed over to Discount Tire for some 33's!

08.13.2011 - Brown's, Breakneck, Weston, & Mosquito Pass (57 Photos)

09.03.2011 - Trail Ridge Road

10.30.2011 - TNX POTM!

Other Misc. Photos...

01.2012 - Hefty Fabworks 2nd Gen Front Bumper Redesign (118 Photos)
My daughter was born in January and since I was staying at home for a while to care for her and momma, the Hefty brothers borrowed the X to redesign their front bumper.

05.06.2012 - Switzerland Trail & Pennsylvania Gulch (33 Photos)

Last edited:

Xebra

First Fill-Up (of many)
The new Hefty bumper is nasty... looking good.

I really like it! I absolutely love how it contours the hood. It's more low profile over the old version. I can't even see it from the driver's seat. The mounts are solid, it doesn't move, and has a really good approach angle. I would buy it again!

Xebra

First Fill-Up (of many)
05.25.2012 - Hotel Gulch, Winding Stairs Loop; East Side of Rule Ridge (16 Photos)

I decided to run this set of trails for the hell of it this morning. I started by driving over Mt. Herman to Rampart Range, then drove Winding Stairs Loop. I then drove Hotel Gulch east to west, then south on Hwy 67 and over to Rule Ridge. Everything was nice and easy except for the 357A/357B loop at the south end of Rule Ridge which proved to be quite steep (enough to where I didn't get out to take pics). I didn't make it to the west side of the Rule Ridge Loop. I'll probably not want to drive that side solo (JIC). Still...a lot of fun!

Last edited:

Xebra

First Fill-Up (of many)
I added 8 more photos, but I need to call this one out:

I came up behind this digger on Rule Ridge as it was driving up the middle of the road really slow. I was trying to figure out why the driver wouldn't move to the side so I could pass. When I shot this photo I realized that it had no driver! Someone started it and got it to drive up the road unattended. Not sure what happened to it because I wasn't sticking around to find out.

Xebra

First Fill-Up (of many)
That's pretty freaking crazy. I think I would have stuck around just to get the full story. Heck, I would have been really tempted to try and board it.

I wasn't having anything to do with it! I don't know how to operate it and I didn't want my prints on anything. I'm guessing it just drove up into those trees. It wasn't going very fast so they might have stopped it??

Jmac289gt

Sliders
Founding Member
Nice pictures but I think I would have stuck around to find out what was up with the digger, make sure he wasn't slumped over having a health issue or something.

Xebra

First Fill-Up (of many)
i love these photos, please tell me your going to NXM. it would be an honor to have a shot of my X by you! :smile:

Thank you for the kind words, I do appreciate them!:smiley: This set of photos is now my favorite, and I'm glad you liked them as well! There is a lot of good stuff in there.

I'm sorry, but will not be attending NXM. Having a new baby has chipped away at all of my accumulated time off so I'm stuck with local day trips every couple of weeks.

civicjoe

lone wolf mod
Founding Member
dude that stitch is awesome! Ive got one from moab i cant seem to get the colors to match up right but its about a half dozen photos