Fantasy Football

JayAre

First Fill-Up (of many)
I haven't really kept up much with this thread, but do enjoy some FF (just never played a keeper league). "IF" another player is needed, I'll join. If not. I'll watch from the sidelines.

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I haven't really kept up much with this thread, but do enjoy some FF (just never played a keeper league). "IF" another player is needed, I'll join. If not. I'll watch from the sidelines.

That's excellent, I'll consider you signed up unless I hear from the two players who played last year and have received pms with final reminders before the August 1st deadline agreed upon by the group.

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Ok I accidentally reset my personal league as a keeper league allowing everyone to keep their rosters from last year. Hehe, so I'm getting practice on all of the keeper settings in that league.

Still, we will not be keeping our rosters from last year so we won't have the same problems, but I will have plenty of practice setting things up by the time next year rolls around and we need to arrange keeper related things.

With that in mind, there's only one day until the deadline to register and I'm going to need email addresses for P&P and JayAre in order to get invites sent.

Slasa

Lockers Installed
I will be out of cell coverage this Friday through next Wednesday. If you send the league invite never fear, I will register when I return.

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I'll be sending out the email tomorrow with the link to join the league. That will be past the deadline we gave and I believe fair to them to have responded.

Start thinking about how you want to draft for a keeper league. Remember that you can't keep anyone for next season from the first three rounds and that anyone you decide to keep next year will cost you a draft pick two rounds higher.

For example, in my personal league my wife is going to kick everyone's ass again apparently. She's keeping Demarco Murray from the 4th (her 2nd round pick this year) Eddie Lacy from the 5th (her 3rd round pick this year) and the ultimate bargain Jordy Nelson from the 7th (her 5th round pick this year)

Cameron23

Skid Plates
Founding Member
jaha6ane.jpg

Red October standing by

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
Just joined the league.

Going to try to keep up with this thread but we are super busy getting ready for went and I'm out in Nashville on another job indefinitely.

If I miss anything important PM me plz.

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Just joined the league. Going to try to keep up with this thread but we are super busy getting ready for went and I'm out in Nashville on another job indefinitely. If I miss anything important PM me plz.

I subscribe to this thread by email. It's the only thread I do that with. But I'll pm you if anything big comes up. Make note of the draft time.