Fantasy Football

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
Last year was set up as a keeper. You could keep first three rounds, and a keeper counted two rounds higher than draft position

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Last year was set up as a keeper. You could keep first three rounds, and a keeper counted two rounds higher than draft position

*Could NOT keep the first 2 rounds, and got to keep up to 3 players. Maybe I have the numbers backwards, it's a complete possibility. Too lazy to go and look

If we have (a rough outline, nothing set in stone) around 3 new players in this league or more, it makes the most sense to do a fresh "traditional" league

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
To be honest, I'm heavily leaning towards doing a traditional league. If we had the same people every year who were on top of submitting all their keeper info and were super active, dynasty would be more fun. But we get a couple of folks who drop out and new people come in so trying to accommodate that would be stressful and slightly unfair to the person who might inherit someone's team that wasn't managed well.

I want to appeal to the most people possible who will be willing to be an active participant in the league. I think traditional appeals to more people

CaptainMorgan_SOS

Need Bigger Tires
Yeah, I am still not completely up-to-snuff on how the whole keeper thing was supposed to work. Especially since I did everything from my phone. I don't know if it would allow me to do that fancy stuff on their. So I'd be down with going the traditional route. Even though I had some goooooood keepers on my team last year that I'd love to have this year.

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Yeah, I am still not completely up-to-snuff on how the whole keeper thing was supposed to work. Especially since I did everything from my phone. I don't know if it would allow me to do that fancy stuff on their. So I'd be down with going the traditional route. Even though I had some goooooood keepers on my team last year that I'd love to have this year.

You always draft a stud team no matter what you do lol

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Well I've moved commissioner status to Jarryd. I'm not going to delete my team in case you decide to continue with the keepers. I'll be honest it's a major pain in the ass to set up and keep up with. You should be able to send someone else an invite for my team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Well I've moved commissioner status to Jarryd. I'm not going to delete my team in case you decide to continue with the keepers. I'll be honest it's a major pain in the ass to set up and keep up with. You should be able to send someone else an invite for my team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave. Because, dat ass.

Seriously though, I really want to thank you and everyone else for trusting me to be commissioner. I'm beyond excited for football season to start already.

I've also been thinking about it a lot the past week, and have decided to do a traditional style league this year. It'll be easier for everyone involved, encourages new folks to play, and will be more fun for us overall.

I'll sit down tomorrow and get all the settings sorted out in our Yahoo league. After that, sometime within a month, I'll create a new XN Fantasy Football League 2016 thread and ask folks to formally submit their intent to play this this year. I'd like to have 12 teams again, but we'll see how we look when the time comes.

CaptainMorgan_SOS

Need Bigger Tires
You always draft a stud team no matter what you do lol

It's seriously blind luck. I have no idea what I am doing most of the time. On draft day, I actually just throw my phone in the drier, set the timer for an hour, and let it bounce around in there picking whatever player the great and mighty rolled up boxer shorts or the lone missing, elusive sock that has yet to ever be found decides to pick as it smacks the phone screen at my time to pick.

CaptainMorgan_SOS

Need Bigger Tires
Oh, and then my team also decides to go to crap in the playoffs even though they went pretty much undefeated throughout the season... Every. Freaking. Year. Maybe i should rename my team to "The Ticking Time Bombs" this season...

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
It's seriously blind luck. I have no idea what I am doing most of the time. On draft day, I actually just throw my phone in the drier, set the timer for an hour, and let it bounce around in there picking whatever player the great and mighty rolled up boxer shorts or the lone missing, elusive sock that has yet to ever be found decides to pick as it smacks the phone screen at my time to pick.

Oh, and then my team also decides to go to crap in the playoffs even though they went pretty much undefeated throughout the season... Every. Freaking. Year. Maybe i should rename my team to "The Ticking Time Bombs" this season...

You might be on to something with that drier advice. I sense a good team name this year from you. You're also completely right about your team going to shat in the stretch. You put up insane scores all season, then go back to double digit points when it matters most. Luckily I took advantage of that last year, and my team decided to be woke during the playoffs.