Random Funny Stuff

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Post up funny stuff you run across on the internet or that happens to you. Be it photos, videos, gifs, jokes or links.

Keep it clean this is going to be modded closely. This is a family forum so no nudity, no excessive cussing, nothing too gory, and if it's deemed unacceptable it will be removed.

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Ill play..found these guys today.. Thanks son :)
[video=youtube;rw2b8ENc_Ak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw2b8ENc_Ak&feature=relmfu[/video]

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
bobracha.jpg

Roadwarrior

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
gobble is Kind of a Badass

Please don't start ridiculous absurdities about this.. I just find it hilarious. Yes I am a Christian and I find this funny.

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
funny-gifs-fan-of-this-move.gif

and I had a video that I laughed really hard on but towards the end it turned out to kinda be questionable posting here. So search 5 second films if you wanna good laugh but it's nws. No nudity except a dude tucking and running and one f-bomb.

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
The South Dakota Department of employment, Division of Labor Standards claimed a small rancher was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent out to investigate him.

Government Agent: “I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them.”
Rancher: “Well, there’s my hired hand who’s been with me for 3 years. I pay him $200 a week plus free room and board. Then there’s the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $10 a week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday nigh so he can cope with life. He also sleeps with my wife occasionally.”
Government Agent: “That’s the guy I want to talk to – the mentally challenged one!”
Rancher: “That would be me.”