Craigslist finds...

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I know its not cheap. I thought about picking up at least one of them, but mounting is the issue. I really wanted one in my 2nd din slot or the center console, but the upper glove box could work too...

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
I know its not cheap. I thought about picking up at least one of them, but mounting is the issue. I really wanted one in my 2nd din slot or the center console, but the upper glove box could work too...

If you're going to pick one up want to split the lot? I need 1 or 2. At that point we might as well take all of them for the same price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
If you're going to pick one up want to split the lot? I need 1 or 2. At that point we might as well take all of them for the same price.

I might be willing to do that assuming he still has multiple and depending on you and I's arrangement. I also wonder if he's willing to ship them? He's a solid 2 hours from me.

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
I might be willing to do that assuming he still has multiple and depending on you and I's arrangement. I also wonder if he's willing to ship them? He's a solid 2 hours from me.

If he's not willing to ship maybe he'll be willing to deliver? I think an old friend of mine lives in b-ham now and would probably be willing to ship if it didn't require too much effort on his end - and I could make that happen.

I don't think he's a good enough friend that he would go retrieve from the seller though.

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
The seller kinda out of the way. If he meets in Bham, that'd be awesome, but again, I'm waiting on a call back. Shipping would be the best, even if items have to get shipped twice.

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the modification that went into it. Guess I just never heard of one being performed, but who's to say I would have heard about a SAS'd Xterra had I not been in the Xterra community

Last edited:

NMTerras

Suspension Lift
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the modification that went into it. Guess I just never heard of one being performed, but who's to say I would have heard about a SAS'd Xterra had I not been in the Xterra community

Yeah you start learning about other rigs when you get into SAS research

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Yeah you start learning about other rigs when you get into SAS research

I can totally understand that. I'm fairly certain I'm at least a good 4 years away from going SAS, if I even do. But understanding all the mechanics that go into it is something I still want to learn more about