PayDay7979's Build

RedRaider7979

Need Bigger Tires
Jon from Illinois here! After years of saving, I can finally say I have an X of my own! She's an 07 S 4x4 in Cayenne Red. Soon, the mods should start piling on, im beyond excited to see where this baby takes me.

Right after getting home

Mud flaps and running boards removed

Rear sway bar removed. Thank gobble for pb blast and an impact driver

[URL=http://s659.photobucket.com/user/jonsell79/media/1378160441.jpg.html]

[/URL]

Last edited:

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
What are your next planned mods? What do you plan to use your X for?

Glad to see another one join the ranks.

RedRaider7979

Need Bigger Tires
What are your next planned mods? What do you plan to use your X for?

Glad to see another one join the ranks.

Ahhh, I'd have to say some AT tires in the near future, possibly an off road bumper sometime this winter. Got a lot of thinking to do! This is my daily driver, but i would love to get it out wheeling as much as possible! Thanks for the welcome!

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
I had ATs on my X for 2 years. Granted, that was before I did heavy wheeling in it (still got out a few times a month, if not every week), but ATs are a worthy choice, especially if the vehicle is also a DD.

It seems you are heading in the right direction in trying to get better tires. Next mod: protection! Skids and sliders are a must!

RedRaider7979

Need Bigger Tires
Do like me, I went from my long trails straight to M/Ts no need for the ATs, they will only lead to disappointment.

It all depends on the money! I have long trails on right now, but at the right price, MTs arent such a long shot. Did you sell your long trails after getting your MTs? If so, how much did you end up getting for them?

RedRaider7979

Need Bigger Tires
I had ATs on my X for 2 years. Granted, that was before I did heavy wheeling in it (still got out a few times a month, if not every week), but ATs are a worthy choice, especially if the vehicle is also a DD.

It seems you are heading in the right direction in trying to get better tires. Next mod: protection! Skids and sliders are a must!

Im waiting till after putting a body lift for the sliders, but skids arent too far out! Ill have to wait to see what money looks like for the tire situation

bigjim247365

Anime boobs & male genitals? Sign me up!
Supporting Member
youre cooler than bigjim now because you have a 2nd gen and its red. any updates?
shadup poop face!

I have to update soon, I got the xoskel lopro. Once it warms up, I have a spacer aal lift to throw on, then I'll be getting 33s on by our spring run at the end of April

Sent from your closet
hurry hurry, i wanna to throw wrenches at it!

RedRaider7979

Need Bigger Tires
2 inch nisstec lift being put on next weekend, 33s the week after. Then plate front bumper and skids to be on before GLX spring run at the end of April, thanks to a fellow GLXer. Pics will be posted as the transformation progresses

Sent from your closet