caseycamby's Build Thread

bigjim247365

Anime boobs & male genitals? Sign me up!
Supporting Member
6909C14E-B3E3-40E8-ADB7-34B76A538110_zpsxkbcragz.jpg

hawt!

Roadwarrior

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I say off.. You know that. Those rear recovery hooks wouldn't be a bad idea. I wonder if I could get some shackles to go there as well. I wouldn't leave them under there though. That is just going to be feeding it to the lions.

yellowx16

Need Bigger Tires
Founding Member
I did the same thing with those rear recovery hooks on my X before I built my bumper. Not sure if u were going to or not but I would probably put another bolt through there. I just drilled a hole in the frame rail so I could have 2 bolts going through the hook.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
I was thinking the same thing about the second bolt.. I figured I would just put that to the test and see how it does. It wknt be a disaster if it does twist but if it does I'll get it straightened out (get it ;) hehe)

I plan on getting another one for the other side and painting them both yellow :)

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Few things.. I was gonna order some Bandit 4x4 bushings for the idler arm but I checked the prices at Carquest and I can get a complete idler arm for 2 bucks cheaper so I got that, as well as new TREs, on order.

Aaaannnndd..... :)
A99F97F1-B8A2-4B78-9DD5-C7D936AE437B_zpsnc0k1wds.png

Xado89

Skid Plates
Sooo, this is what snow looks like???

Looks fun!
Wish FL had nice backroacks and woods sections like this. I mean, they do but I have to drive 30 miles to get to one.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Oh yeah! I was ready to test out the winch haha. And this spot is about 5 minutes from my house. It's not a lot though, what you see in the pictures is pretty much all there is haha

caseycamby

Suspension Lift

Xado89

Skid Plates
Best way to get your inner tube back to the top of the hill, haha.

Sent through an exorcism and salt flavored shotgun shells.