caseycamby's Build Thread

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Comparison pictures... Nothing to only the Ironman!

DDF1CC1E-3EF8-4636-8EB0-2BFBF011C618_zpsfzyyxy2c.jpg

39B916D8-CEDB-4A06-8461-A6F088770EF5_zpsite81cf8.jpg

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
I actually wired the cracked one to a cigarette lighter that I'll keep in the X and use as a work light.. I thought I posted that up here but I think I just took the picture and didn't post them up haha.

I'm honestly not sure what I'm gonna do with the other good Hella...

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Well, the one with the crack in it is the one I wired to the cigarette lighter for a work light.. I'll be willing to sell the one in good condition though.

I'll PM you.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Just bought 2 bigger, brighter LED bulbs for my reverse lights. I only paid 2 bucks for them so if they're crappy or not bright enough, I won't be out much and I'll actually get a good quality pair. Until then.... we'll see!

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
From mounting my winch control box and bottle opener.....Drill a pilot hole and step up or it will take even longer.....I only broke 1 bit though.

The control box went on where its 3/8" thick steel. I didn't think the first hole was ever gonna finish....thats when we started drilling small first

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Step bits really work well on sheet metal. Once you start getting into heavy stuff you'll dull it pretty quick from my experience.

Xado89

Skid Plates
From mounting my winch control box and bottle opener.....Drill a pilot hole and step up or it will take even longer.....I only broke 1 bit though.

The control box went on where its 3/8" thick steel. I didn't think the first hole was ever gonna finish....thats when we started drilling small first

x2 on pilot hole, so you don't spend half the time slipping around on metal with a big bit. It'll go a helluva lot quicker.