0ABD11DC-F985-4699-9675-5573F235D736_zpsketiskjq.jpg

9C524830-6AEE-45F6-9BE1-24BB8236CF3B_zps6jbkraog.jpg

C2FA7FF0-1353-4CEB-93B0-D12B19319AF2_zps7pctuzjz.jpg

0F31FC2C-E554-44B0-87B9-0767EBAE81CF_zpsukoj8xxx.jpg

no hitch?

and PM me about this... I had been bugging James about one for my Xterra

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Diff fluid changed today! It was a pretty easy job. I was reading my Chilton book and it said to change every 60,000 miles so I figured at ~150,00 miles.... It was due.

What I used..plus a flathead screwdriver to scrape the mud out of the drain plugs so I could get the 1/2 drive in, thread sealing tape, and a bunch of paper towels haha

85BDCF1D-39E4-48B2-B0D9-50E1B0E67864_zpsbnn65ihl.jpg

The level was pretty good but it was really dirty.. It was jet black when it all drained out in the tub.

A22E676B-C166-41BD-8818-F7D959F5D3B1_zps0axktjkn.jpg

I forgot to grab a picture of the new oil but I was pumping and the hose came out of the pump and some oil went everywhere but you can tell how clear it is here. Kinda has a greenish tint to it.

EFEADB27-36BA-4CED-B011-48008902B772_zpslb4anqwv.jpg

Found this attached to the magnetic backing of the plugs.. I know it's pretty normal to find some shavings on it but.. is this normal?

3F1FDB57-7F1A-4185-AA1D-2E36A8D992B8_zpsjs5xsqbh.jpg

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
For sure! It didn't take long at all. Longest part was letting all the oil drain out.

Just let me know. We can get the oil at CQ pretty cheap.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
It's not back from the shop yet.. I've only told you, Dave, not everyone else... When I had James build the bumper I told him everything I wanted on it and....I completely forgot to tell him I wanted a hitch. I thought about just leaving it the way it is but then I decided it's better to do it now than wait until I need it. So, I took it to the local hitch shop and they're still working on it. It should be done in the next few days! That's why I haven't posted any pictures of it since I first brought it home.

Seriously....that dirty oil was good but we need better mod pr0n

Hahaha! That's funny. I'll get on it as soon as I can ;)

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
I gave it to him Friday of a week and a couple days ago.. So it is taking a little time but he does good work so it should be worth the wait!

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Centerlink and stud replaced!

15D6EC57-EF4D-42AE-95D2-3E298DC004E8_zps1hedzfnm.jpg

7DFF9BE7-1B9C-4AA0-BA2B-E39492A95ED8_zpsc6qsa9bw.jpg

These are the only two pictures I grabbed. I wish I would've got a comparison shot on the two centerlinks. But by this point I was tired and greasy haha. Near 45 minutes of the install was trying to break lose the tie rod end from the centerlink on the passenger side. We actually had to take off the outer end of the tie rod and take the centerlink and tie rod assembly together. Once it was out, we were able to beat on it until it finally broke loose. Other than that.. Things went smooth!

I was able to pack some grease in the hub I had to remove for the stud. Getting ready for WENT little by little ;)

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
That is why you should get free 2 day shipping....no minimum amounts....though my last order was about $200...which is on the way

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
I actually ordered that Wednesday night and it came Friday morning... I can't complain. The actual Hi-lift is coming, either today or Monday depending on if it delievers on Saturdays.