caseycamby's Build Thread

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Anything will sound better than stock speakers. Gotta remember though... Speakers like that are meant to be driven with real power. Sure they'll sound better than stock, but unless you amplify them over the 25 or 30w that your head unit puts out (which is high... Most are 10-15w)...youll never know how good they REALLY sound.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Anything will sound better than stock speakers. Gotta remember though... Speakers like that are meant to be driven with real power. Sure they'll sound better than stock, but unless you amplify them over the 25 or 30w that your head unit puts out (which is high... Most are 10-15w)...youll never know how good they REALLY sound.

Basically, this. The sound now really isn't bad. Definitely an improvement. I kept my sub wiring so I plan on utilizing that for the 6x9s. I'm really interested to hear how it'll sound then!

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Basically, this. The sound now really isn't bad. Definitely an improvement. I kept my sub wiring so I plan on utilizing that for the 6x9s. I'm really interested to hear how it'll sound then!

I'ma show you some sh!t rookie press that button

The trunk went Eh-eh and all of a sudden

4 15's didn't see no wire's, and then I heard BOOOOOOM from the amplifiers​

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Finally picked up a little filter to go on the end of my diff breather extension. It's actually an old school fuel filter but fits perfectly on the end of the 7/32" line!

5CA0AF66-371B-4884-A58D-DF69A730D032_zpsuy55rgjh.jpg

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
New turn signal socket!

13E3C264-8548-4549-9D0E-444D89F17DE2_zps9kkuqgig.jpg

New taillight socket!

52F4C737-2C4B-41B6-9A76-0FC11B0446C9_zpsi02ahoga.jpg

It was a little leaky... That just came out of the tail/brake light portion of the taillight.

5D473537-940B-4A5E-B90D-84E20F12F95D_zpsyoihddsq.jpg

New sticker! :D

CB883B23-D5E7-4105-A27A-C4A09B15011A_zpsjcafq1kx.jpg

ThompsonXterra

First Fill-Up (of many)
Sure this has been asked...I just don't want to scroll through 74 pages lol

Do you have a BL on? Or did you trim off the BL bolts holes on your RCL bumper?

Love the jack placement btw :p

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
So some things are happening.. First I got a new Bosch O2 sensor ready to be installed, hopefully when I get home today. Also, I've already started gathering parts for a timing belt job that I'm probably gonna source out haha. And finally, I'm about to purchase new rear springs and MAYBE going SOA. It's still in the talks and going back and forth with my fabricator friend. Basically, me and him will be working on it "off the clock" in the evening so we'll be doing it for next to nothing, essentially. So that's exciting.

I'm ready to get this thing going for some summer adventures!

Jack Stilts

Skid Plates
So some things are happening.. First I got a new Bosch O2 sensor ready to be installed, hopefully when I get home today. Also, I've already started gathering parts for a timing belt job that I'm probably gonna source out haha. And finally, I'm about to purchase new rear springs and MAYBE going SOA. It's still in the talks and going back and forth with my fabricator friend. Basically, me and him will be working on it "off the clock" in the evening so we'll be doing it for next to nothing, essentially. So that's exciting.

I'm ready to get this thing going for some summer adventures!

Excellent! Good things coming to Big Bird.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
It's all finished up!

Not the prettiest in the world but it'll hold up! This was my first time actually soldering up battery cable type ends.

FB3C3C95-5E5A-499E-AEF7-1936D3D5D9BE_zpsqawtgkfi.jpg

CDAB26F9-8AB2-4D08-9C55-A3423AFAE5F0_zpsb2gvvcwc.jpg

Circuit breaker mount so I still have access relay box

FECF3E39-828D-482A-8064-AE9F2B12476D_zpskldmykzx.jpg

270F127A-FC5E-43EF-93B2-225FB8955FF3_zpszq1yyvfq.jpg

From end to end!

98990D08-7AF4-4B3A-B02F-A570208C602F_zpsclaca8px.jpg

Immediately after, I completely rewired the 5" amber fogs in the bumper. Really excited to see how they look tonight.