Golf286's TS Tactical X The Princess

metzican

Suspension Lift
Don't get me wrong, I love the look of the rear steps. I have highly thought about getting them. I just don't know if they are worth the money for the benefit in my eyes. But who am I to talk. I have spent way to much money on other things that did not add to much function. If I was not building a trailer right now I probably already own a set.

Do they sit lower then the rear bumper or higher? If you come down on the old plastic ones they give if you come down on these what happens?

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Well you'd be wrong. It's the beer holder I'm concerned with. The truck already comes with a bottle opener from the factory.

Golf286

Wheeling
So it's been awhile since I've updated the thread, in the last couple of months I snapped an OEM Titan CV and the splines were twisted on the RH rear axle which makes it really hard to finish the Regear.. LOL!!
As of yesterday "The Princess" is finally regeared with 4.56's and new rear axles.

Golf286

Wheeling
Finally back in town long enough to get some work done on "The Princess"
Installed the IMS from extreme truck performance on Friday as well as new NGK Platinum plugs. Also ended up replacing the passenger side Valve Cover and gasket (go figure).
goneMoab Prep list:
New Trans has been ordered
Rebuild T-Case
New CSF Radiator (installing this week)
New Thermostat
New Coilovers
Hopefully that's the entire list but I'm sure we'll find something else. LOL!!!

Golf286

Wheeling
Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated the thread about "The Princess"
Here's what been done/accomplished in the last 6 months.
New Rad's w/o Resi's and 650lb springs up front
New CV's compliments of goneMoab ie Golden Spike
New Steering Heims
New Custom Rear Drive Shaft and rebalanced the front driveshaft along with upgraded Ujoints
New Power steering rack (the old one decided to die before the 1st Ouray trip)
Rebuilt the rear axle because of a bad seal, along with all new bearings (it died before the second Ouray trip).
Now it's time to get "The Princess" ready for goneMoab with several big MOD's this winter.

image-3986531953.jpg

Golf286

Wheeling
Thanks you sir!!!
She's a beast for sure, it's been a hell of a project to say the least. LOL!!!
The new project should be completed in about a month, think we're gonna call it
"The Princess 2.0"