WentWindrock 2014 Sept 24th-28th

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Ok you can stop now. It's starting to get a little uncomfortable.

mety2uhu.jpg

RATTFINK

XN OG Admin.
Founding Member
This is Hans aka RATTFINK, aka Amish with your Oliver Springs/Oak Ridge, TN weather outlook. Looking like mid 70s during the day and 50s at night.

Back to you Tucker aka Roadwarrior...

gadasy7a.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy S4
FAR, FAR AWAY!!
Instagram: BriarFiend_rattfink

Last edited:

Edodrian

Lockers Installed
Supporting Member
The rain wasn't so bad out on the trails, only time I hated it was when it tried to flood the tent last year.

A little rain can be good because it knocks the dust down.

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Don't tell me the rain wasn't bad on the trails last year.

AND STOP TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER!

I used to out in the woods years ago and these trips took weeks of planning. We called it the 'R-word' anything 7-10 days out. A goat was sacrificed for each day it was mentioned.

Edodrian

Lockers Installed
Supporting Member
Aren't you the one that started slipping towards the edge on that hill we had to winch a few up?
I can't recall. I know there were a few times I had issues. I don't remember anything bad though.

If it was a fluorescent green X in your memory, then yes.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Aaaaaannnnnnd I'm out. Just left the doctors office and we are officially on baby watch. They're predicting this weekend.

Here's to next year!

Roadwarrior

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Well then.. As stated, that is the best worst news we could hear. I think you should name your child WENT in memory of you missing this one.

/kidding
//Slashes for Prime
///Slashes for little Prime

metzican

Suspension Lift
Aaaaaannnnnnd I'm out. Just left the doctors office and we are officially on baby watch. They're predicting this weekend.

Here's to next year!

Not to bust your bubble but if it is born on Went week you will always have a birthday party to deal with instead of WENT!!

Anyways congrats and wishes of everything going well for the baby and mother.

P.S. Don't pass out.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Not to bust your bubble but if it is born on Went week you will always have a birthday party to deal with instead of WENT!!

P.S. Don't pass out.

Yeah. No. The wife has already said that we are coming next year. And I'm holding her to it.

Diadaga

Suspension Lift
Founding Member

P.S. Don't pass out.

Yeah. No. The wife has already said that we are coming next year. And I'm holding her to it.

Nobody said we couldn't hold a birthday party at WENT.

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
I am glad I saw the news about prime......I had put 12 cans of that five alive he wants so bad in my cart.....then remembered and put them all back....bwahahahaahaha

Sent from my pocket computer

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
I am glad I saw the news about prime......I had put 12 cans of that five alive he wants so bad in my cart.....then remembered and put them all back....bwahahahaahaha

Sent from my pocket computer

No! Bring it! One of the locals is going to cart it back for me! I neeeeeeeeeeeeed it.