WentWindrock 2014 Sept 24th-28th

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
As many of you know the National Xterra Meet (www.nationalxterrameet.org) is turning into www.WentWindrock.com
This is a big step in showing Nissan that we love the outdoor life and need them to continue building a vehicle for us.

wentLogonew3214.png

This years event will be for any type of Nissan SUV/Truck. Pathfinders, Xterra, Titan, Frontier and any older version out there.
933979_682108721800740_155095561_n.jpg

Normally we use the 3rd weekend in Sept for our event but in 2014 it will be Sept 24th-28th.

We will be announcing some new things to the event over the next few month like
The "Wednesday night dinner"
This will be a way for everyone to gather and hang out before the real kick off runs on that Thursday.
551276_413474525441177_1571405332_n.jpg

Thursday trail runs (With brand new trails for the event)
Friday trail runs - Friday night "Night run"
Saturday trail runs
Saturday -The rock challenge
Saturday - BBQ
Saturday - Raffle

Starting in 2014 a Paid Vehicle Registration will be required to participate in the event.

More details to come...

Last edited:

xterror04

Site sponsor
Founding Member
In the last few years you didn't need to purchase registration to ride the trails... That also meant you didn't get a tshirt or decal, but this year you will have to preregister to get on the trails with us

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Confused a little. What ya mean by paid vehicle registration?

Like Luke said... Pay to play ;)

But really this will also help us keep track of the amount of people attending and gives us a good idea of food to order and such.

#danamigo

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
Looking forward to seeing some of the real stuff this place has to offer this time around.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Don't forget! Tell your friends, tell your family! Follow @XterraMeet and @wentWINDROCK on Twitter for constant updates!

Super excited, as usual! I will be there with bells on!

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Got cha....I'll have to pass on that convoy then.....that'll add about 2 hours onto my drive

The convoy we had last time went from 40 all the way until you get off there past Knoxville. If you go 26 up and then 40 over you'd be with us a good part of the time.

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
The convoy we had last time went from 40 all the way until you get off there past Knoxville. If you go 26 up and then 40 over you'd be with us a good part of the time.

That'd be sweet. I can meet up with yall in Ashville...takes me around 1h 15m to get there.....so a little longer in the X keeping the rpm's down lol

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
That'd be sweet. I can meet up with yall in Ashville...takes me around 1h 15m to get there.....so a little longer in the X keeping the rpm's down lol

Sounds good! Jeromy (intender) met up with me here in Marion and we traveled that way so that'll be good!