Patches

Kyle

Wheeling
So...I collect Fire and EMS Patches. I know....wtf...nerdy. I like all the designs. Anyways...I digress...

If any of you have patches from your stations I can buy send me a PM. I'm always looking to expand. :)

AZhiAZiAM

Suspension Lift
So...I collect Fire and EMS Patches. I know....wtf...nerdy. I like all the designs. Anyways...I digress...

If any of you have patches from your stations I can buy send me a PM. I'm always looking to expand. :)

i actaully do the same thing. put them on my blackhelmet gear bag. do you work fire/ ems? i can get you 3 patches CAL FIRE, Madera County, and i'm sure i can get you a pistories, maybe even an american ambulance, and sierra ambulance too. if you have any to trade let me know if not ill send them on my dollar!

Kyle

Wheeling
i actaully do the same thing. put them on my blackhelmet gear bag. do you work fire/ ems? i can get you 3 patches CAL FIRE, Madera County, and i'm sure i can get you a pistories, maybe even an american ambulance, and sierra ambulance too. if you have any to trade let me know if not ill send them on my dollar!

I used to work with EMS. I left in 2011 when I enlisted in the USAF though. I'm working on getting in with a Fire/Rescue company now in VA. My application is being bounced about but with nearly a decades worth of EMS experience...I'm sure it'll only be another week. I don't have any to trade yet...my collection is very small. I should post a pic lol. Let me message you in a bit...don't send them on your dollar...let me at least pay you for the shipping LOL. I'm about to embark on a 6 hour drive so it'll be a while.

The only think I'm currently doing....I run a Fire/EMS picture blog on Tumblr and it's got nearly 1K followers now lol. http://www.braveresponders.com/

Hhttp://www.braveresponders.com/ere's the company I'm joining. Took a quick photo in the bays when I was there a week ago...

tumblr_mxtjzsV71u1rfp4qyo1_1280.jpg

AZhiAZiAM

Suspension Lift
ill get some this coming week or maybe after xmas. fairly jealous you guys have such legit ladders/trucks. about to go threw my truck academy fairly stoked.

Kyle

Wheeling
We have an army hummer too. It's actually a really big company and it's all volunteer lol. Right now they have 2 rescue trucks, 3 ambulances, 1 special water rescue ambulance, a boat, One Engine, a Tanker, the Hummer below that is a Brush Truck, and a full complement of duty officers vehicles lol. They're also building a new station next year to replace the brick one there.

tumblr_mxrvwcT4Tu1rfp4qyo1_1280.jpg

AZhiAZiAM

Suspension Lift
very nice ill see if i can get you some patches the next couple weeks. i'd take one from there if you get an extra :D i should ask nismo and aaron too.

Kyle

Wheeling
very nice ill see if i can get you some patches the next couple weeks. i'd take one from there if you get an extra :D i should ask nismo and aaron too.

Yeah once they accept me into the company I'll get you back. Might be able to get two. James city fire department and james city rescue squads.

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
ill see your pd patches and raise you with one of these
Cal%20Fire.jpg

Ooooo nice!
Our SOP is pretty strict on what we can do with our patches. I do not think I can even post a pic of it (I know I cannot post pics of me in uniform) online. *sigh* Fire people tend to have more leeway since most people do not wish you as much harm (most of the time- crazy people aside).