a bad hockey team.

/go hawks!

r8co0g.gif

NismoFire

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
What's up whores?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Supposed to grab drinks with a girl (2nd time this week) after she gets off work, but she's still at freakin work! If she ain't clocking out in the next 30min, I ain't going. Gotta be at work at 6:15

BigTim55

Banned
Supposed to grab drinks with a girl (2nd time this week) after she gets off work, but she's still at freakin work! If she ain't clocking out in the next 30min, I ain't going. Gotta be at work at 6:15

Yea I would make her come to me for drinks! It's too late to be going out and having to be up at 615

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I hate you right now, Mac. Just know that.
I was going to ask why...
Thinking about finishing the day out on the back deck with a Makers and Ginger / cigar combo. /because ufck today
Then I realized you were just pissed I had got started before you. Haha, I was in a good mood so I was having a beer. I don't drink when I'm upset.

Congrats on the pending wedding. Once you're inside the 21 day mark, you just have to pretend that you're Elsa and let it go because nothing is worth stressing over at that point because nothing is big enough for it to be a major catastrophe, and most likely can't easily be fixed. don't sweat it just relax go with the flow and enjoy the fact that you're really there to get married and all the details, pretty, and all of that is just the surface paint, in the end you still get married and you're still happy, and if you're not happy afterword you shouldn't have gotten married to begin with.

Very well said, there is a certain appeal to eloping.

Status
Not open for further replies.