The Great Post Whore Society 4 - dead men tell no tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
They're changing the stickers for us in March. We still get a vehicle inspected, but we don't receive a sticker from them. They file electronically and we re-register with the county and they send the sticker.

$65 registration
$55 inspection

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
They're changing the stickers for us in March. We still get a vehicle inspected, but we don't receive a sticker from them. They file electronically and we re-register with the county and they send the sticker.

$65 registration
$55 inspection

Yuck! Its $26.50 for registration here. In AL and where I live in TN, we don't do inspections.

Edodrian

Lockers Installed
Supporting Member
I just found this old picture of me.

94IHubm.jpg
You like blue?

And you made a good choice. You now own an X.

Edodrian

Lockers Installed
Supporting Member
I have some green left. I think I'm going to get tintable raptor liner... and take care of all the green that is there now.

Probably paint the inside of the doors and such too.

Edodrian

Lockers Installed
Supporting Member
I keep passing these 2004 to 2010 F250 and 350 Super Duty trucks and keep eyeballing the rear diff.

Because I already have the front.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Ohio doesn't have yearly inspections. Thank goodness ! I'm not sure anything we own would pass. (Maybe the Ford)
Been to Ohio many times. I believe it. Some of those cars I see on the road are scary.

I understand the reason for some of it. Making sure the brakes are good, for example. But some of the bureaucratic BS just rubs me the wrong way.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Only the first one. Paul Veerhoven directing Peter Weller. It was genius. Especially enjoyed the Chriterion cut. It had another 5 minutes of senseless violence in it. The scene in the beginning where ED-209 takes out the guy in the board room? That was an extra 30 seconds of him just laying on the model of Delta City getting shot. For no rasin.

Status
Not open for further replies.