obi_krash

Suspension Lift
umetene5.jpg

I don't understand . . .

sent via not the droids you're looking for

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
You're going 32mph, your trucks battery looks good, you have slightly less than a 1/4 tank of gas, you are in drive, and the truck has 89560 miles.

What's not to understand?

bigjim247365

Anime boobs & male genitals? Sign me up!
Supporting Member
You're going 32mph, your trucks battery looks good, you have slightly less than a 1/4 tank of gas, you are in drive, and the truck has 89560 miles.

What's not to understand?

wait! left side of the pic, a tiny sliver of the "engine service soon" light i think.

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Oh, I made it, ha!

I was talking about the DTE. Apparently I have 0 miles to be able to drive on. Good catch on everything else. I know what it is, I need to replace the gas level sensor, reason why the SES is on. To ease minds, this was taken on an empty road going down hill, and no animals were harmed in the taking of this picture.

bigjim247365

Anime boobs & male genitals? Sign me up!
Supporting Member
Oh, I made it, ha!

I was talking about the DTE. Apparently I have 0 miles to be able to drive on. Good catch on everything else. I know what it is, I need to replace the gas level sensor, reason why the SES is on. To ease minds, this was taken on an empty road going down hill, and no animals were harmed in the taking of this picture.
ahhhhhh zombie!!!! kill it kill t kill it!

Can I get a whore to test something for me? I swear its Xterra related
as long as i dont have to save some dumb princess.... thats what happened last time i did a favor for someone...

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
How am I just now finding out about this heartbleed thing???? Oh wait its cause I'm on the road and dont really look at the news

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
I wish Miley Cyrus would grow her hair back out... I'd still hit it but she looked better with the long hair

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Too much of a psycho hose beast for me to tap that. Killer voice, tho

Sent via wild ferrets on crack

Status
Not open for further replies.