The Great Post Whore Society 4 - dead men tell no tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Got through our first ear infection. And found out she's allergic to penicillin! Which sucks.

/because superbugs

I am not trying to one up. I promise.
We got the double ear infection last week. We have been having to give him daily baths because of his eczema and . . . well . . . dad is a jerk and kinda splashed him too much and got water in his ears. We are on amoxicillin now.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Dinner was gross. Pre-cooked store bought chicken. Salad wasn't terrible. Just lettuce, cheese, & croutons. Now Cubs game.

Last edited:

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
Seriously, it's having your home work for you. Making it do the little things so you don't have to. It can be as simple as having your thermostat automatically adjust when you home/not home to having lights turn off, doors lock, alarm set, etc when you press a button.

BigTim55

Banned
Seriously, it's having your home work for you. Making it do the little things so you don't have to. It can be as simple as having your thermostat automatically adjust when you home/not home to having lights turn off, doors lock, alarm set, etc when you press a button.
I need all of that

KChurch86

Banned
Founding Member
New policy at work: No cell phones/ear buds/iPods/personal electronic items "or evidence thereof". My supervisor is being pretty strict about it so it even applies to us on 3rd shift (yeah, we usually get away with stuff that 1st and 2nd shift don't)

Sent while mobile

KChurch86

Banned
Founding Member
New policy at work: No cell phones/ear buds/iPods/personal electronic items "or evidence thereof". My supervisor is being pretty strict about it so it even applies to us on 3rd shift (yeah, we usually get away with stuff that 1st and 2nd shift don't)

Sent while mobile

So, buh bye until tomorrow morning at least.

Sent while mobile

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Going to see terminator tonight

"Welcome to skynet. How may we destroy you?"

Sent via my walkie talkie

lbishop

Need Bigger Tires
Any of yall have experience with the Scion tC? I meAn it's made by Toyota so reliability is not a worry. I was just curious if anybody has any comments, criticisms, etc.

We're gonna be trading in the wifes Jeep Wrangler. She needs something reliable to drive back and forth to work lol

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Any of yall have experience with the Scion tC? I meAn it's made by Toyota so reliability is not a worry. I was just curious if anybody has any comments, criticisms, etc.

We're gonna be trading in the wifes Jeep Wrangler. She needs something reliable to drive back and forth to work lol
Oh, the scion TC.
I had a 2008 TC, automatic, black gold paint, their upgraded stereo, with the awesome blue interior light bars.

It was shuper schweet.

But honestly it was a helluva a reliable little car. Great on gas, fun to whip around, sucked in the rain because they are so light, cheap to maintain though.

The only issue I ever had was that the AC system didn't drain very well. So in the summer it would get a bit rank. All you had to do was crank the system with the AC off every couple days (maybe spray some lysol or frebreeze in the vent) and it was fine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lbishop

Need Bigger Tires
Sweet, she's pretty excited about it... I'm glad to be getting the xterra back.

Glad to hear the cheap to maintain. She looked at mini coopers, that got veto'd quick

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Yeah man, they aren't bad.
Just be ready for high school kids to try to race her or look over to hit on her at stop lights.

They always got disappointed when they saw me and not some hot chick driving.

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
From wikipedia
"Canada Day (French: Fête du Canada) is the national day of Canada, a federal statutory holiday celebrating the anniversary of the July 1, 1867, enactment of the British North America Act, 1867 (today called the Constitution Act, 1867), which united three colonies into a single country calledCanada within the British Empire.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP] Originally called Dominion Day (French: Le Jour de la Confédération), the holiday was renamed in 1982, the year the Canada Act was enacted, resulting in the patriation of the Constitution of Canada. Canada Day observances take place throughout Canada, as well as among Canadians internationally."

maillet282

If you bleeding, Imma fix you
Somewhat. It is a stat Holliday so I get the day off. People party big time lots of fireworks. The only thing is that it's not really celebrating the independence from the British empire ( from what my hung over self can rember. Not enough Maple coffee yet)

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
wiring diagrams confuse me . . .
No idea what you're talking about
GatesBC-1t%20Schematic%20Small.png

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
If I have to do more than plug it in I'm usually in trouble. I hate electrical.

Sent via my walkie talkie
I mean Rob and I have a day with Jay to figure it all out coming up. But I wanted to look into before hand so I wasn't a complete waste of space when I get there.

I have lost myself

Status
Not open for further replies.