The Great Post Whore Society 4 - dead men tell no tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Yo Faux, did your baja go to Kentucky this past weekend?

Nope. Somewhere, we lost a bunch of funding that literally disappeared into thin air, so we're trying to clear it up with our accountant. We should have it back, but because we are technically in the red, we can't make any major moves beyond registration for TTU. My friends with Lipscomb University went though.

Auburn hosts something like Midnight Mayhem (Louisville's fall event) in two weeks that some want to make. I can't make it since I have a family function.

bottobro

I'm a pretty girl!
Supporting Member
Nope. Somewhere, we lost a bunch of funding that literally disappeared into thin air, so we're trying to clear it up with our accountant. We should have it back, but because we are technically in the red, we can't make any major moves beyond registration for TTU. My friends with Lipscomb University went though.

Auburn hosts something like Midnight Mayhem (Louisville's fall event) in two weeks that some want to make. I can't make it since I have a family function.

I heard from my bro it was a mud fest. Well if you make the Rochester one in June Ill prob see you there

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I heard from my bro it was a mud fest. Well if you make the Rochester one in June Ill prob see you there

Nope. Unless a major funding breakthrough comes from somewhere, we're only headed to TTU in Cookeville, TN. 3 of our sponsors are struggling a little bit with their markets, so its understandable. Its okay because they've been really good to us in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.