Johnson city, TN, meet

Hi names hunter im trying to a get a meet together in johnson city tn we have some really fun light/medium trails around here would anyone be interested meeting at hooters or something and then going wheeling and maybe do a cookout after

akinc

Skid Plates
I am planning a run to Windrock on the weekend of April 12/13. So those dates are out for me.

March 29th? I can't make it on and Sundays for the next couple of weeks. Fridays are ok, but I already drive and hour to and from work everyday, and that's about the last thing I want to do on a Friday is drive to Johnson City, no offense.........

I will see what other folks have in mind and go from there......

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
I'm just not sure if most of us want to do two road trips in one month....I mean, a few of folks are from Chattanooga and that's easily 5-6 hour drive to JC, on top of Windrock on April 12/13 if they are still coming to that....

I don't know, maybe the drive doesn't bother you but just saying, that's quite a bit of a drive for one month.

What are the trails in JC your planning on running?
there a trail outside of erwin which is only like 20 mins from jc and i call dixie creek cause you cross a creek at the begging and its my favorite and if anyone is interested there is an out door guna range right before you get to the trail head which id be more then happy to stop by at and fire off a few rounds

NismoFire

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
there a trail outside of erwin which is only like 20 mins from jc and i call dixie creek cause you cross a creek at the begging and its my favorite and if anyone is interested there is an out door guna range right before you get to the trail head which id be more then happy to stop by at and fire off a few rounds

Is this a park or private property?