For Sale: VAXC Shirts!

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
After talking about it . . .

After stressing about it . . .

and after annoying the girlfriend to no end about it . . .

It's On!

I have everything set up now for the VAXC shirts to be purchased. This sale will run till May 10th.
All basic colors are available, please note what color shirt you want in the comments section provided.

Please go to the link below to order the shirts

VAXC T-Shirt Salehttp://www.bloodvayne.com/vaxc/about-us/vaxc-t-shirt-sale/

Payments are all made via paypal, so please make sure your address is up to date
Each shirt will be $15, and shipping is $5.

I am ordering all the shirts once the sale closes

Everyone who orders will be receiving updates via email (and here) all the way till their shirt is shipped.

Last edited:

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
My apologies, the price dropped when I edited the post.
They are $15 a shirt, with $5 for shipping.
So one shirt is $20, two are going to be $35 and so on.

sent via not the droids you're looking for

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Just updated the OP with the prices. That price is as long as we get 20 shirts ordered. It hasn't even been 24 hours and we have 3.

These are just the first set btw, depending on how smooth this all goes I will setting up some more merch soon after.

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
The sale ends on May 10th, I planned that because it passes over multiple civilian and government pay cycles.

I would prefer to have all funds collected by end of April, however I know some people get paid at different times.

I am pressing the "Order Now" button on Sunday, May 11th. So whoever has not paid by May 10th will not be getting a shirt.
I will be reminding people have not paid with emails, just in case they simply forgot or maybe they changed their mind.

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
I have gotten a few requests for different color ink ups. This is the first go around, so trying to keep this one simple for now.

I talked to the rep helping us out, the next run I should be able to do varying color inks for the same price. Repeat customer discount sort of thing.

But so far it hasn't even been a day and 5 orders are in! :kewl:

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Hey everyone - just make sure to call out what color shirt you want in the comment section.

Thanks!

Also - just a heads up on the next run. I will have it set up to go thru paypal and make it much easier.

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Rock on, 7 orders in!

I will send out emails to confirm those that have paid later today, meant to knock them out yesterday but my allergies got the best of me.

Thanks to everyone so far!

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Made the ordering process a lot easier, sorry for any confusion before everyone.

First time doing this so I am learning/working kinks out.

Thank you for your patience!

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
ge8ehuha.jpg

Keeps being janky and wont flip,

But pic! I got them! If the girl wakes up I can get her to take a better one. Shipping tomorrow!

sent via not the droids you're looking for

OffRdX

Lockers Installed
Why haven't I gotten mine yet, my plane leaves in a few hours and I wanna rock this in CA.

Seriously though, they look good. Can't wait to see it when I get back.

Your post count is creeping me out BTW...

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
now all I can hear playing in my head is Slipknot, thanks, lol

Shirts have been shipped! I have tracking information for everyone, be sure to check your emails later.

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
So I got an interesting request from the company (customink.com) who did our shirts.

They want to get a pic of people wearing the shirts, apparently it get's entered in a contest once a month. Whichever pic wins, the group gets a $100 off their next order of whatever product. We have a bunch of mod days coming up, so I am going to see if we can get either get us with pics in the shirts, or better yet if people can get a pic of them in action (wheeling, moding, etc) wearing the shirt - I can put them together and submit them.

Heck, even if we don't win it would still be stuff to post up on the site, right?

Kyle

Wheeling
Cool. Should have bought one. I wasn't paying much attention to...well...anything back in that time frame so I missed it. I assume we'll have another go sometime this year Josh?

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Cool. Should have bought one. I wasn't paying much attention to...well...anything back in that time frame so I missed it. I assume we'll have another go sometime this year Josh?

In just a couple weeks, yes. I need to track down one of the shirts the Post Office lost. Once I get that squared away I am going to open this sale up again.