Email Problem?

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Did anybody else just stop receiving XN emails? It's about 2 weeks (maybe) since it randomly stopped. I checked my settings and it still says instant email notification. Anybody else or just me?

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Kinda glad to know it's not just me ;)

It's not a big issue for me, I just check my setting CP page or whatever haha. But I'm sure if there's a problem you'd like to have it solved.

KChurch86

Banned
Founding Member
I stopped receiving email updates maybe 3 weeks ago, then maybe 2 weeks ago I noticed they started going to my spam folder...I always opened and marked "not spam".

Then all of a sudden I got hit with like 30 emails all at once but they were very old, like 3 weeks old.

I don't get it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
When someone sent me an email using the forums option to "contact through email" it took several weeks for the email to show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I am working on this issues.. We are also having a new user registration issue that is all linked..

Should be fixed this weekend

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Well if I were smarter with this it would have been done lol but Dave is a hair slow with the tech

maillet282

If you bleeding, Imma fix you
Just subscribed to this thread and am also wondering if somebody would be able to send me a quick test PM to see if I get the email alerts?

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
Been getting email notifications again.

No idea if it's related to the work you guys have been doing but the Tapatalk app just started sending me push notifications too.

Thanks for the hard work guys.

Www.engineeringpp.com

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
IF you subscribe to a thread you should.. which was part of the larger issue we had going on.. but that issue was fixed.
Check your spam box and let us know

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
So this is happening again.. not sure if it's just me. It's been happening a while. I was hoping the issue would resolve itself. I'm pretty sure it's not in my spam..