those dang plastic bumper clips!!!

01XterraPhilly

First Fill-Up (of many)
Ok guys i finally got tired of having two toned bumpers with gray and black in in the process of blacking it out. Only issue is the damn clips. All of the clips on the top are broken or missing which leaves the 4 clips on the bottom. I got the middle clip but i cant find the other clips. I figured since it started raining and I have no garage it was a good time to stop and ask yall. Some people have said Eff it and just taped the lights but I want to make it difficult and take the bumpers off and really get them good. Can someone show me where these damn clips are so I can get to the thursday.

PS Eff the horn bolt. I removed it because i got fat fingers and now I cant get the bastard back in.

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Do the 1.0s have the same little stupid flat head plastic clips on the grill? The kind where you quarter turn and pull the grill out?

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
you can buy bags of them off ebay for pennies.

I just broke off all mine and use zip ties. I have anger issues sometimes. They fell victim to the anger.

Intender

Wheeling
I think there are 4 on the bottom if my memory serves me. two of them are below the headlights, the other two are towards the outside corners below the turn signals. there might be some towards the center of the grill but I dont remember there being any there. there should be holes in the grill where the ones below the headlights are, the other two you will need to peek between the grill and the bumper with a flashlight to find and go between the grill and bumper to get to. all of the ones on the bottom will require a long flat head screwdriver, I think the one I used is around 10 inches long.

01XterraPhilly

First Fill-Up (of many)
I actually got mine off and painted. I couldn't get the clips back in so I zip tied them on. Lol it wasn't too bad taking them off once I found them.

38595DC8-1070-4543-B699-1A5F010078FE_zps9gp0xd27.jpg

424B5A02-490E-4427-82C2-BFEA9B9A52A4_zpsrqvltyjx.jpg

EB436A3A-BADE-42B0-A365-F2A095ECD0CC_zpsms47bri8.jpg

0a18c5f7860005529612064e6f166d6c_zps8b3d2903.jpg

Cameron23

Skid Plates
Founding Member
If you go to the pick n pull any 90s Nissan uses the same clips I pulled hand fulls for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk