Seat back MOLLE panels

Raingler

Bought an X
Site Sponsor
Tested and tweaked and deciding whether to offer these. They are not cheap, but they are full ballistic and UV rated and meet MILSPEC production standards. These are for first aid kits, lights pretty much any MOLLE accessory out there but keep in mind they do attach to the OEM seat back. Heavier capacity could be obtained by building an inner structure but that's an option we can do.
Question is if there is a retail market for them and enough interest to build them in quantity. I would estimate in the $150 for the set range. Let us know if interested, questions or comments, we do appreciate feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_1916.jpg
    IMG_1916.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1917.jpg
    IMG_1917.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 60

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
I dig the idea, but I'm not crazy about screwing them into the seat backs. I lay my seats down often and would need them to be removable.I think a set of straps that go over the top of the seat and hook to the LATCH system hooks or tuck under the seat back and buckle to the bottom of the MOLLE panel would be better for some users.

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
The concept could be slightly extrapolated and just move this to the rear hatch. Maybe utilizing the current space for a first aid kit, but removing the crappy stock straps and replacing it with screw or rivet down molle straps.

NismoFire

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I dig the idea, but I'm not crazy about screwing them into the seat backs. I lay my seats down often and would need them to be removable.I think a set of straps that go over the top of the seat and hook to the LATCH system hooks or tuck under the seat back and buckle to the bottom of the MOLLE panel would be better for some users.

This.

The concept could be slightly extrapolated and just move this to the rear hatch. Maybe utilizing the current space for a first aid kit, but removing the crappy stock straps and replacing it with screw or rivet down molle straps.

And more of this. I have my seats laid flat 98% of the time, and I've also been known to inflate an air mattress in the back, too..I'd love to see a hatch mount.

Also, don't forget about the Gen 1 Market!!!

metzican

Suspension Lift
I like the idea but with the way my X is setup its just not possible for me to use one of these. I understand why it is screwed on so its not as loose if it was just attached at the tops and bottom.

dhyde79

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Tested and tweaked and deciding whether to offer these. They are not cheap, but they are full ballistic and UV rated and meet MILSPEC production standards. These are for first aid kits, lights pretty much any MOLLE accessory out there but keep in mind they do attach to the OEM seat back. Heavier capacity could be obtained by building an inner structure but that's an option we can do.
Question is if there is a retail market for them and enough interest to build them in quantity. I would estimate in the $150 for the set range. Let us know if interested, questions or comments, we do appreciate feedback.

I'd be interested if they were strap on type, and I could get it just for the small side. like others, not overly fond of screwing into the backs of the seats.

I'm also VERY curious, what exactly do you guys mean when you say "Ballistic" is that to suggest they're set up in a way that would stop a bullet? if so, what type of bullet, how big, etc.

Raingler

Bought an X
Site Sponsor
They are double layered ballistic, no kevlar in between or the like to "stop" bullets! The material is extremely strong and allows us to offer a lifetime warranty on them as ballistic is a much better material for the types of products we make. Great question though!

dhyde79

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
They are double layered ballistic, no kevlar in between or the like to "stop" bullets! The material is extremely strong and allows us to offer a lifetime warranty on them as ballistic is a much better material for the types of products we make. Great question though!

Gotcha, CorDura Ballistic Nylon Fabric....had to go looking...