Looking for work NE Texas/DFW area, Electronics Technician/Communications Equipment

metzican

Suspension Lift
I don't know what type of schedule your looking for. But I will suggest this to anyone who is flexible. The oil field is booming right now and not just for manual labor there are a lot of technical jobs. I would hit up the rig companies or service companies. As long as your willing to do a rotation. They have some in house stuff but little further south (houston). But the real money is in the field (land, GOM, or even world wide). I like the big boys since jobs are more stable. The little guys usually pay better but have worst benefits.

Just to list a few. Also to anyone else if you want a job and need money and are willing to work ****ed up hours. Hit these companies up. But don't anticipate to be home for every birthday or holiday.

Transocean
Maersk
Diamond
Rowan
Baker Hughes
Halliburton
Slumburger
NOV
Oceanering
C-Innovations
Subsea 7

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
AT&T and Verizon have rather large operations here if you have communications background. TI is still here too. Bell and Lockheed are options too.

Weerez935

Bought an X
There are lots of Financial IT jobs in Texas. I'm in texarkana for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slantyshanty

Bought an X
I guess you can erase this thread? Or leave up for reference if you want?

Completed my first week working for the city of Dallas. Wish it paid better but whatever, gotta start somewhere.

Anyone looking for work in the area?