WENT trading block 2014

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Do you have any parts that need to leave your shop? WENTwindrock is a great place to sell trade or give away unwanted items.

Please mark items: free, trade,sale

Drb
Free: gen 1 steps. Good condition
I just need them gone

metzican

Suspension Lift
It is everywhere else but might as well put it here.

3.69 Gears for a M226. The price is $100 dollars to anyone going to NXM so I can get rid of it and not have to deal with shipping. I know of no flaws in the gears. Its hard to take a picture of something that has oil on it and is shiny. I don't want to remove the oil due to potential rust in these humid times.

20140629_1641120_zps679ad304.jpg

20140629_164056_zps1ab5cf81.jpg
S

SOLD

Last edited:

Roadwarrior

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
If things go according to plan, I won't need the hitch that I picked up from last year, so that could come back if someone wants it. It's sat in my apartment for a while.. Since I got it..

metzican

Suspension Lift
So would anyone be interested in 3 brand new Procomp 7089 16", 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern. Do these even fit on the Gen 1's?

They are still in the boxes. Never opened. I'm thinking $100 per rim.

Not available anymore, Sent me the wrong Rims.

Last edited:

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
We have some new stuff coming up shortly that will be out in time for WENT. We will offer free delivery on anything to WENT.

mac11

Bought an X
I also have more used parts that I can keep track of that I can bring to WENT. A whole storage unit full. I have a motor thats disassembled, doors, glass, all interior, an entire 4wd system. Bring your 2wd to WENT and we'll make it 4WD before Friday.

Roadwarrior

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I also have more used parts that I can keep track of that I can bring to WENT. A whole storage unit full. I have a motor thats disassembled, doors, glass, all interior, an entire 4wd system. Bring your 2wd to WENT and we'll make it 4WD before Friday.

Talk with Chetter

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
I have one Hella 500FF for sale.

Also, a bunch of stock stuff I took off like a stock front skid plate and some other things. I'll post more up when I know what I have.

If you're interested, PM me!

DVS-Rio

Bought an X
~~Claimed~~ SmittyBilt Jerry Can Holder
~~Claimed~~ 2nd Gen Xoskel rear light bar
Hella 500 Black Magic
1st Gen Rear light guards
2nd Gen SouthCo Roof bin locking handle
2nd Gen Nissan Cargo Carpet
~~Claimed~~ RotoPax 1 gallon gas can and mount
2nd Gen Nissan retractable cargo cover

I think thats everything...lol

Last edited:

akinc

Skid Plates
I have an Xoskel Gen 2 front bumper mouth bracket. Only for 2005-2008 body style.

$25 all hardware included.

Looks like this but without the lights. Stock Xoskel photo....

mouth_zpsde9d098d.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:

Timrich

Super Duper Moderator
Founding Member
I'll take both of those off your hands guys if you bring them to went. DVS what do you want for the rear light bar?

metzican

Suspension Lift
Well at NXM/WENT I will be getting and installing my new P&P sliders. So what does this mean. My Hefty sliders are up for sale $150 dollars. These are for non body lift 2nd gen. As soon as I can get my P&P sliders installed, I will help you install these if you want.

Here is a picture of them. They are covered in dirt/mud right now. I'm the second owner and these are in good shape no dents that I know of. Originally they were powder coated, Then I have touced them up with paint here and there. They are not perfect as they have been used.

2012-07-05134908.jpg

These are spoken for.

Last edited:

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
Pair of Hella 500s for sale.

'12 Xterra Crossbars OEM style for sale

Mud guards for sale/trade

Pair of 27W 9-LED Off road lights round for sale

Factory Rad Skid off '12 Xterra Pro4x for sale

PM if interested in prices or etc.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
I've decided I'll also be selling my light bar and lights. The light bar was custom made by a member on here, yellowx16. The lights are Hella 500FFs. I'd like to keep this all together and not separate. PM for pricing or anything else!

null_zps1d1146e8.jpg

null_zpsa4f2c444.jpg

null_zps893340a4.jpg

Oblio

Test Drive
I'm interested in the sliders.

Well at NXM/WENT I will be getting and installing my new P&P sliders. So what does this mean. My Hefty sliders are up for sale $150 dollars. These are for non body lift 2nd gen. As soon as I can get my P&P sliders installed, I will help you install these if you want.

Here is a picture of them. They are covered in dirt/mud right now. I'm the second owner and these are in good shape no dents that I know of. Originally they were powder coated, Then I have touced them up with paint here and there. They are not perfect as they have been used.

2012-07-05134908.jpg