Farm jack

JeffPro4x

Hot Pipe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Hey guys. Picked a cheap used farm jack for $5 at a flea market today. It's missing the handle, bolt for attaching the base and I don't see any way to actually attach the base.
Anyone know where I can find parts? It has SMP stamped on it and a quick google search yielding nothing.

JeffPro4x

Hot Pipe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Looked into everything. Not worth the cost to repair it. I'll just buy a new one. At least it wasn't a ton of money

Airmapper

First Fill-Up (of many)
Will it not ratchet? From your description it sounds nicer than mine, and mine works.

I got one that matches the description of not having a handle or attaching base, still works okay though, I use it around the shed to lift my Bronco up and set jack stands under it. Picked up the whole front end of a tractor as well. Is it nice, no. Does it work, yes. Grab a tire iron to work the handle, and I stick it in it's base, once weight is on it there is no way it can get out.

Nothing shows off noob like a brand new high lift.

JeffPro4x

Hot Pipe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
I'm gonna keep it around. One of my concerns is that the end isn't flat, it's a curved hook type thing. I don't think that'd be great for lifting the x.