Weathertech front floor liners

Recovery/Gear
Tool storage under the rear seat
2"x30' recovery strap
(2) ARB shackles
2D LED Maglight

Suspension:
Removed rear swaybar (9/7/14)
Nisstec/Radflo extended travel ultimate lift kit (installed 9/20/14)

Wheels/Tires:
Stock Pro 4X wheels
285/75/16 BF Goodrich Mud-terrain KM2 (installed 9/22/14)

Exterior:
Heftyfabworks front bumper (12/3/14)

Future plans:
Window Tint
Muffler
Sliders
Matching spare tire
MAXterra rear bumper with tire carrier
Skids
CB setup

285/75/16 KM2s installed: (9/5/14)

WENT Windrock (9/25/14)

Heftyfabworks front bumper installed (12/3/14)

Last edited:

gamecock257

Skid Plates
I might fool around with plasti dipping the grill today. Never used the stuff, but if it just peels off you can't really mess up. I don't want to use black though, got to find something that marches the factory gray plastics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
So you know, Rustoleum double coverage deep blue gloss is almost a perfect matching blue if you want to paint anything. ;)

Sent via my walkie talkie

gamecock257

Skid Plates
Most mods are adding stuff you need to your rig. My first mods were removing stuff that I didn't need.

Mudflaps...gone

Rear swaybar...gone

Annoying/obtrusive gigantic rear headrests...gone

gamecock257

Skid Plates
See if you can find a set if stubby headrests. Then you have headrests and can still put the seats down.

I would love to find a set. My 09 had them and they didn't get in the way at all.

Nice! That underneath is so clean haha

I took a few random pics just to compare what it looks like now versus after a few wheeling trips lol.

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
If I had a red Xterra it would definitely be named Knuckles, I loved playing Sonic games religiously as a kid. Very nice rig by the way, I love that color so damn much

gamecock257

Skid Plates
Sold the bike, so mod money is here! Trying to figure out what order to do everything in, since I'm not willing or able to buy everything I want at one time.

Gonna talk to Nisstec today about a lift before I do anything else...

gamecock257

Skid Plates
Just ordered my lift from Nisstec! Radflo Extended Travel Ultimate Kit. Went with 650# springs after talking with them on the phone. Since I will have full armor and probably a winch at some point, and I would rather the ride be a little firm than a little soft. Should be ordering a Hefty bumper this week too, have a few more details to iron out first...

gamecock257

Skid Plates
Sweeeeet! Gonna have it on by WENT ;)
I guess it's possible. Were only 2 weeks out now though. But if it gets here soon enough I shouldn't have a problem finding an extra set of hands to help me bolt it up.

Did you get the discounted alcans for the rear?
I considered it. I just went with the add a leaf for now since my leaf packs are brand new. I will get alcans in the future (thats been my plan all along) but I needed that cash up front for a bumper/sliders etc. The discount code did save me around $180 though.

Nisstec rocks!
I've heard nothing but good things, and they were great to talk to on the phone today.

gamecock257

Skid Plates
Just got off the phone with Chris at Hefty Fabworks. I now have a front bumper on order! He estimated about 8 weeks for lead time, but Chris was great to deal with just like last time I ordered from him. I have really wanted a hefty bumper for a long time, even back when I had my first X in 2010. So needless to say I'm looking forward to bolting it up!

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Just got off the phone with Chris at Hefty Fabworks. I now have a front bumper on order! He estimated about 8 weeks for lead time, but Chris was great to deal with just like last time I ordered from him. I have really wanted a hefty bumper for a long time, even back when I had my first X in 2010. So needless to say I'm looking forward to bolting it up!

Congrats. Chris is awesome. When I ordered mine he estimated a 6 week lead time as he just finished a big run and was starting a new one.b He nailed his estimate right on the head. So if he told you 8 that should be pretty accurate.

gamecock257

Skid Plates
Lift is here!

Appears I have all the parts and it was well packaged and didn't take long to get here. Thanks Nisstec!

I would like to get this on before I leave for WENT. But, since these are 650lb coils designed to hold the weight of full armor, I'm not 100% sure I want to put it on while waiting for my Hefty bumper to be built. I don't mind a stiff ride, but I don't want it to be bone crushing for the next 8+ weeks without a bumper. What do you guys think?