Sticker Bomb! Send me your unwanted stickers!

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Hey guys, I am sticker bombing my mini fridge at work. But I need help. Send me your unwanted stickers and I will send you something completely random and possibly confounding in return. It might be stuff I bought for my X and didn't use. It might be a paper clip. It might be some safety glasses. But it will be totally random. And I promise, if you send me a sticker, it WILL go on the fridge, as long as it isn't offensive (this IS at work, after all), and I'll update this post with pics everytime I add stickers.

So help a brother out! As you can see, I'm off to a slow start...

PM me for address if you want to participate.

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
So, I take it Creepy's snow blower sticker wouldn't be appropriate? Not that I'd give that one up mind you

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Got a progress picture that I've been forgetting to post up:

IMG_20141006_064810_zpsqj666eeo.jpg

Many thanks to Jack Stilts. Got something in the mail for you today, brother! If it's not something you can use, pay it forward!

Also got some stuff from Creepy. My assistant and I are going to apply those sometime today. I hope to have another photo this afternoon.

Diadaga

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
How's the fridge coming along man? I used a bunch of stickers from my nXm/WENT goodie bags to start mine.

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
PM me your address. I've got one or two you may appreciate. And yes, they are MEL-approved AND work appropriate. :)