Calmini Rock Sliders FOR SALE!!!!

ericcris10sen

First Fill-Up (of many)
Calmini Rock Sliders (SOLD)

Just bought some rock sliders from another Xterra member on here so I'm looking to get rid of my Calmini rock sliders.

https://www.calmini.com/detail.php?b=1&m=1&t=6&p=430&n=

That's what the look like. They're in perfect condition. No scratches, dings or rust. Nothing. Wanting to sell them for $200 but I'm open for negotiation. Again, it's in perfect condition. My camera is messed up so I'm going to have to buy a new one so I will more than likely do that in 2 or 3 days.

Original Price: $299.95
Asking Price: $200.00
Year: 2000-2004

I live in Fruita, Colorado and I really need to get rid of these as they're taking up space. I'll wait a little while but if I don't get a message in a couple weeks or so, it's going to the scrap yard and I'd rather not have to resort to that.

If you absolutely want these sliders, please send me a PM.

Last edited:

Kirk_R

First Fill-Up (of many)
Are they for a BL or Stock? Mine is stock at the moment, however I do plan in the next year or so to do the 2" BL...

Thanks

ericcris10sen

First Fill-Up (of many)
Are they for a BL or Stock? Mine is stock at the moment, however I do plan in the next year or so to do the 2" BL...

Thanks

As far as I know, they're for stock because mine was stock. But tbh, I never understood what a BL does to make certain sliders not work, but I will contact Calmini and just ask them if it works either way.

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
It'll still work, it just leaves a gap between the body of the truck and the sliders. BL ones have the bracket that is adjusted for the usual 2" difference thus eliminating that gap

robcarync

Sliders
Just to throw my 2 cents in there: I have a 2" BL and regular sliders (Shrock, though, not these). The 2" gap is nice, doesn't look bad, and lets you use it as a step. I would not let that stop you from picking up a set of sliders.

ericcris10sen

First Fill-Up (of many)
Lowering the price to $175. This is the LOWEST I will sell these for. I'll give it a week and a half and if nothing, I'm scrapping them. I know someone wants these. Just need you to take them off my hands.

Roadwarrior

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Lowering the price to $175. This is the LOWEST I will sell these for. I'll give it a week and a half and if nothing, I'm scrapping them. I know someone wants these. Just need you to take them off my hands.

Also you aren't going to get much if you scrap them btw.. Scrap sells for about 8 bucks a hundred pounds around here..

ericcris10sen

First Fill-Up (of many)
To: Everyone,

I have been offered a permanent job in a different park and it starts next month. I may be booted out of this one pretty soon depending on if they want me to stay here until the end of the month, but I absolutely need these things gone, ASAP. Those who have contacted me, I will contact you with the information you requested, i.e. estimate on shipping.

I will send you my contact information and I need you to call me about the sliders so I don't have to drive into town