Removing front plastic splash guard thing

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Does anyone know how to remove the plastic piece that the front mudflaps attach to? I took out the 2 screws I could find in the wheel well and pulled on it generously, but no luck. It seems like it's attached in the middle to the body by a retaining clip or something. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Attached picture for reference

aa593a79-77c4-4748-875e-875a40f31827_zps86840730.jpg

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Cool, thanks. I was thinking it was that easy, but I didn't want to pull too hard and break something. I was more or less going to see if I liked how it looked with them off so I didn't want to break them in the removal process. But I have a feeling I'll like them off

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
My 32s BARELY miss them. I'm not sure if ill take them off unless I go to 33s.

I kinda like the look with out them but I also kinda don't.

Sent from my pocket computer

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Got around to taking them off after I figured out how they slide off the plastics pins. Still need to pull the pins out though, but so far I'm loving the look. I was debating on taking off the plastic trim piece over the wheel well, but I'm going to take that off today. Now I just need a new front bumper to complete the look...

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
Mine are still on the truck, though I've cut the inside of them a lot. The fender is cut all the way back to the tub and the trim is cut to match. I had to do that going to 33s but as Deeb said, it kinda keeps things in check, so I didn't want to remove the whole price.

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
You had to trim stuff even with the 2" BL and 3" SL? Granted, I'm running 33x10.5 but I haven't had to trim anything. Maybe I need to do a full flex test