Hey all, new member

Hey guys I'm Jonathan Lelli. I have just became a new member. I have a 2011 S, which has so far been so good. I am looking forward to communicating with you all, with the many questions and problems I may have modding and adding goodies to the X.

metzican

Suspension Lift
Hello,

I am Metzican, or Metz, or D, or Derrick, or any other nickname I gave myself. I will be happy to answer any question you have with sincerity and honesty. Maybe a little sarcasm here and there.

Welcome! Surprised it hasn't been said yet, but this thread is in dire need of PICS!!

I would get some pics up, but my Xterra is boring. PRG level kit, 33's, sliders, rear bumper. Thats about it. Wish I could get more suspension things, but mucho dinero. Also, I have a led light bar I need to install. But, next purchase is BullyDog tuner.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
I would get some pics up, but my Xterra is boring. PRG level kit, 33's, sliders, rear bumper. Thats about it. Wish I could get more suspension things, but mucho dinero. Also, I have a led light bar I need to install. But, next purchase is BullyDog tuner.

That's not boring at all. Post 'em up!

Sent via my walkie talkie

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
(late to the party)

Welcome in man. You will find that anytime you have a question that members here are more than happy to help you out.

2011XTERROR

Wheeling
Will try to get some this weekend with the fall foliage. Not really bad arse like yours and the rest of the Xterras on here.

i have a 2011 S with only tires, rear bumper and took off the useless crap. you're one step ahead of me lol. i have sliders and a cb to install but that doesn't really do much for off road performance

JeffPro4x

Hot Pipe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
My 12 only has a spacer lift and sliders. Rear bumper is next when I find a leprechaun with a pot of gold! Also, welcome from Philly