Northern utah run!!!!

ericcris10sen

First Fill-Up (of many)
Hey everyone I'm planning on going to Mount Carmel Junction to do the Barracks trail on my days off! I have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off and I just talked to someone who went on it, and they said it's an awesome trail! You go through the sand dunes, river crossings, and some slick rocks! Anyone down for it?

If you absolutely want to go, but can't go next week, then how about the 8th or the 9th? But I'd really like to get off the road again and I think this will be the perfect trail for my 3 day weekend! HIT ME UP!!!

ericcris10sen

First Fill-Up (of many)
I'd REALLY like someone to go with me! Unfortunately my winch is out of service (shortage in the box) so I really don't want to attempt a new trail such as that one on my own without an operational winch. But I'd REALLY like someone to go with me. It's been pretty darn hard to find someone. I have other tools that may be able to help me get unstuck, but if the worst of the worst happens, I would like there to be someone else, hell, even someone else in my Xterra with me. :/ So anyone?

ericcris10sen

First Fill-Up (of many)
Lol as well as there's some way to tell you what road is a residential road. When I was working in Alaska all roads around me were dirt roads and there weren't any markers for federal roads or residential roads. That's what kept me from off roading there :p