GB PENDING: InSain Fab 1st & 2nd Gen Tax Season Group Buy ~ Starts 2/1 - 3/15, 2015

Okay! I already have funds available so I can pay as soon as possible. I would like a rear bumper with tire carrier for a 2nd gen xterra, with no body lift. I don't need the rotopax option. Is that all you need to know?

InSainFab

Bought an X
Yes you should disassemble, but for the raw ones will we mock up everything and likely inlcude all the hardware in a bag so they will be ready for powder.

ReshmaX00

Test Drive
Yes you should disassemble, but for the raw ones will we mock up everything and likely include all the hardware in a bag so they will be ready for powder.

Thank you very much.

I have a few more questions, although it does not matter to me either way, is there a slight offset to the tire placement? I saw a picture of one on fb and it didn't seem centered. I could be wrong. I know you guys are busy and everything but if you could, could you guys take some better shots of a first gen tire carrier, all the ones I have come across are not really useful for selling, just for showing it off after. Thanks!

Oh and those rear corners, can't wait to see the first gen ones.

InSainFab

Bought an X
10945942_10152805336589821_1422112615_n_zpsiwdwwouv.jpg

2635624b-a23e-4cd5-8dd1-229b30d95372_zps8cpc0w3w.jpg

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Insain, you guys are so great at answering questions from buyers and potential buyers. It's why I've chosen to give you guys my business. Keep it up!

Also, since I'm here, I have another question. :D

I would like to pay in full as soon as possible. Will you guys be sending invoices out on Feb 1st?

ReshmaX00

Test Drive
I know it wasn't part of the original plan guys but you've got 26 people signed up for rear bumpers with tire carriers, think we can get a deal on shipping as now? Just a suggestion. I wouldn't even bother saying anything normally but that's ALOT of bumpers yo!

Also, what thickness of metal is used to build them?

Add me to the list for the 40" LED Front mount. First Gen, 2002 Xterra. My mount will be a little different as we discussed and Chris said that it can be apart of the group buy price. Mount will end up looking something like this for the windshield with the bolts/rivets included.
cupNy1T.jpg

doo

Test Drive
Founding Member
I'm going to get all brushed up on these posts and I'm going to put in an order. I'll be looking at least the rear bumper and/or the tube or pre-runner front bumper!

ReshmaX00

Test Drive
Got my paypal invoice, thanks guys! Payment will be made before 3/15/15. Could I get an average for cost to ship? I know you don't know just yet but a round number would be fine. Thanks! :D

DC xterra

Wheeling
hey, put me down for a rear bumper with tire carrier, hi lift mount, roto pax mount, powder coat + 40" front light bar mount

question whats the difference between the two front mounts?

InSainFab

Bought an X
One is specifically for a 40" bar and the other is slotted the entire way to mount any configuration of lights.

Schmidt, because we are looking in to a different design, yours will take awhile and shipping was not added to your order.

InSainFab

Bought an X
Just hold off and we will get you 1 invoice.

As for everyone else, please confirm your order details are correct below. ONLY post up if your order is WRONG. Thank you.

CONFIRMED List (Products will ship in this order):
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper, Standard Sliders, 40" Mounts (RAW)
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper (RAW)
$$ XXXXX: Standard Sliders (RAW)
$$ XXXXX: Standard Sliders (RAW)
$$ XXXXX: Front Plate Bumper Red Shock Skids
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets & Rear Corners
$$ XXXXX: Front Tube/Diamond Plate Bumper w/ 4" LED's, Rear Bumper & Rear Corners
$$ XXXXX: Front Plate Bumper, Factory Fog Holes, Headlight/Grille Hoops, 22" LED
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper and Red Shock Skids
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper w/ RotoPax Brackets and Red Shock Skids
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper w/ RotoPax Brackets (RAW)

$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper, Rear Corners
$$ XXXXX:
Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets

$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper and Black Shock Skids
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper
$$ XXXXX: Sliders (RAW)
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets (2-2gal.), Front Slotted Bar
$$ XXXXX: 40" Curved Light Bar Shipping 2/6
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets (RAW) and 40" Curved Mounts
$$ XXXXX: Rear Corners and Black Shock Skids
$$ XXXXX: Sliders
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper NO Carrier
$$ XXXXX: Front Plate Bumper w/ Single Spot Lights (RAW)
$$ XXXXX: Sliders (RAW)
$$ XXXXX: Rear Corners (RAW)
$$ XXXXX: Front Plate Bumper w/ 22" Bar and Quad 3" Lights, Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets and 40" Curved Mounts (RAW)
$$ XXXXX: Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets and Red Shock Skids

$$ XXXXX: Red Shock Skids Shipping 2/6
$$ XXXXX: Rear Corners
$$ XXXXX: Front Plate Bumper w/ 22" Bar and Quad 3" Lights
$$ Jason Wellman: 1st Gen Rear Bumper
$$ J Everett: Front Plate Bumper w/ 22" and Factory Fogs (RAW)
$$ XXXXX: 40" Front Mounts Shipping 2/6
$$ XXXXX: 40" Front Mounts Shipping 2/6
$$ XXXXX: Front Plate w/ Quad Lights and Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets

$$ XXXXX: Rear Carrier w/ Rotopax Brackets
$$ 02Xterra: 1st Gen Rear Carrier

XXXXX: Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets and Rear Corners payment info sent
XXXXX: Rear Corners w/ Flush Mounts payment info sent
XXXXX: Rear Bumper w/Rotopax Brackets payment info sent
Reshmax00: 1st Gen Rear Bumper (RAW) payment info sent
XXXXX
: Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets payment info sent
XXXXX: Rear Corners payment info sent
XXXXX: Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets payment info sent
XXXXX: Front Plate Bumper/No Hoops w/ Quad 3" Lights, Rear Carrier w/ Rotopax Brackets, Rear AL Corners w/ Lights payment info sent
Fixitguy: Front Plate Bumper w/ Factory Fog Holes, 22" Light Bar w/ 2 Lamp harness and Rear Carrier w/ Rotopax Bracket payment info sent
mudchet: Rear Bumper payment info sent
Trexterra: Front Tube/Diamond Plate w/4" Fogs payment info sent
kaytiejean05: Rear Bumper w/ Carrier payment info sent
schmidt1894: 1st Gen 40" Light Mounts payment info sent
XXXXX: 40" Light Mounts and Red Shock Skids payment info sent
XXXXX: Rear Carrier w/ Brackets payment info sent
cgregg: Front Plate Bumper w/ Factory Fogs
Firefighter4607: 1st Gen Sliders (RAW) payment info sent
Gentsjack7: 1st Gen Rear Bumper
XXXXX: Front 40" Mounts payment info sent
XXXXX: Rear Bumper w/ Carrier, Rear Corners w/ Lights and Sliders payment info sent
DC xterra: 1st Gen Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets and 40" Light Mount payment info sent

J Everett

Suspension Lift
Founding Member
Just to be sure, Mine should be front plate bumper (2nd gen), RAW, w/ holes for 22" bar, factory fogs and 1 pair of square pod lights. It was correct on the invoice you guys sent, but I just wanted to be 100% clear.

Again, thanks for putting together this group buy, and for staying on top of all the communication required to ensure things go smoothly. And also for being a part of our comparitively tiny off road community.

doo

Test Drive
Founding Member
Timrich is thinking about the pre-runner bumper and I'm thinking about the rear bumper. I saw you mention above $95 to Florida. Him and I live a couple miles apart, what would be the shipping cost to throw those two orders together (32810)? The pre-runner bumper looks good, going to have any installed pictures?