1st & 2nd Gen rear corner GROUP BUY!

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
After seeing these in person i wish i had gotten in on this......but it wasnt in the cards anyways

Sent from my pocket computer

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
Any progress on these sets?

we got set back about a week when the powder coater shot a few the wrong (gloss) black color because we took a bumper and corners in at the same time. Asked for different colors but got them all back the same. D'oh!

We've got a set going on tonight to get the rest of the necessary pics for the 2nd gen install guide.

We have several in progress that will be going to powder by late next week.

I will have do double check the list but there should only be a couple more 2nd gens and the majority of the list thats left is 1st gens.

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
we got set back about a week when the powder coater shot a few the wrong (gloss) black color because we took a bumper and corners in at the same time. Asked for different colors but got them all back the same. D'oh!

We've got a set going on tonight to get the rest of the necessary pics for the 2nd gen install guide.

We have several in progress that will be going to powder by late next week.

I will have do double check the list but there should only be a couple more 2nd gens and the majority of the list thats left is 1st gens.

Awesome - thanks for the update.

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor

Did we ever get any pix? Im tempted

They are scattered. I'll pull then together and get them you in here...... Some time.

I'm doing what I do best right now... Driving.

Driving to install a set of 2gen corner to get pics for the install instructions.

I shipped a set that was installed and went to overland expo. Not sure where the pics from those went

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Did we ever get any pix? Im tempted

DFB39F78-30C1-4C9D-867E-F2B6AF5E16FB.jpg

Sent via my walkie talkie

Racer3D

Test Drive
Yeah, think ill get these before it starts snowin? would love to put these on not in the snow seeing as i don't have a garage lol

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
I'm expecting to have all these done and to powder in the next 2 weeks.

I'm coming on board Full time as off tomorrow so we have 2 full time people in the shop. Our operations should speed up significantlY henceforth.

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor

Got a pile ready to head out to powder ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448057597.203772.jpg

As of this week I am working with P&P full time so we should be in as position to catch up on orders and move more quickly going forward.

Last edited:

Racer3D

Test Drive
yeahhhhh so im actually going to be moving in a couple weeks so any updates on when these might be done? id hate to have them shipped to the wrong location.

Jbat

First Fill-Up (of many)
So I know I got mine after continual hounding and then taking them bare just to get them. I know Casey and some other guys have received them but who else has and who is still owed them? At this point it's getting downright ridiculous.

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
Mounting plates are done and ready.

Corners are being picked up from powder tomorrow.

Visiting a local packaging vendor to get shipping boxes made and hardware should be delivered Thursday.

These should ship to those who are paid in fill at the end of the week pending QC inspection when we get them back.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449532348.948123.jpg