1st & 2nd Gen rear corner GROUP BUY!

robcarync

Sliders
For what it's worth, I don't think the time frame is most people's complaint. It is the lack of communication. It would appear that PPEng could smooth over some unrest with some more proactive updates, clearing out their PM Inbox so they can respond to inquiries, and not ignoring PMs and emails.

Sure, they are busy...but if customers are being ignored and feel like they are kept in the dark about their order status....PPEng may find themselves with a lot more free time on their hands. I think most people have faith in their fabrication skills, but maybe not so much in their customer service.

Yorkdiver

Test Drive
I'm sorry this has taken so long. I'm confident in what we have here. What has taken so long is that we have been to. This place 3 times and thrown it in the garbage because it wasn't good enough for us so it wasn't good enough for you. We took 13 pre-orders @ 281 = $3653 and change. We have 15 grand+ into those things. We will only make money on These if they are good enough that you tell every one else "it took too long but they are ****ing awesome" That's my goal right now. I will get them to you as soon as they are good enough for you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the plan to keep selling these after the initial sale is done?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor

There was no way for me to put a comments section on the webstore do I need to cross reference a name with a screen name.

Who is Jay A. From portsmouth, VA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Be patient gents. I was impatient as my previous posts will show. However, the craftsmanship and the quality of these are worth it. Talking with Mac and his crew, seeing the product, and now reviewing the product; there was a ton of research and development in these. I'm sure he'll have them to you soon. They're worth the wait.

Sent via my walkie talkie

Jbat

First Fill-Up (of many)
I'll put up the link the week after WENT

Easy part is done
View attachment 3643

I'm just sick of the lack of communication is all. I can wait (for a little longer) but no updates or not following up on previous updates like the one above is driving me nuts.

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
Give it time.

I met him at WENT as mentioned before, he's a good dude. Told me that they were taking a bunch of pics at WENT with installations to make a detailed how to guide for these corners.

You'll get your corners.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
00FB4AC4-38FF-4FCE-914B-78DB9F518794.jpg

8225E7F7-DF65-4803-B392-AC68EF7DDA99.jpg

8F5A1C15-9845-4014-BC87-8BFE605CF3B5.jpg

DFB39F78-30C1-4C9D-867E-F2B6AF5E16FB.jpg

45ABE846-FC13-45DA-B82D-AB8A3DC23D65.jpg

Jbat

First Fill-Up (of many)
yeah they look great and fitment definitely looks A+, whats up with the herculiner though? I thought they were powdercoating them? Or did you want them that way?

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
yeah they look great and fitment definitely looks A+, whats up with the herculiner though? I thought they were powdercoating them? Or did you want them that way?

Powder coaster couldn't get them back to me by went so I have everyone who was taking delivery at went the option of waiting for powder coat or having us paint or bedline then.

We did nothing but work on people's cars for 4 days at WENT didn't get it on a single trail and definitely can't consider all the driving and all the working a vacation like most people got. So Jeff took a couple days off the beginning of the week. All the of us were in the shop today - a rarity considering 2 of us have full time jobs- to try to catch up on things.

We'll be doing a couple sets out this week. Also have a pretty good looking first get set with no steps. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443379833.310350.jpg

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor

1st Gen Install Guide is available on the technical section of our website as a printable PDF.

http://engineeringpp.com/technical.html

This is a rough draft and haven't had a chance to pass it through my proof readers. Some typos and/or spelling, punctuation errors are likely. Let me knew what you see and I'll work on getting it corrected.

Thanks

Last edited:

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
On the link, the first paragraph in the technical section: you have "Instructions" misspelled. FYI

On the instruction PDF:

(3)(b) Instead of "Removed", use "Remove"

So far, it looks good but I did only a quick glance through and saw these mistakes listed above.

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
Will be working on getting the second gen written asap.

As a preview, the 2nd gen requires no drilling as it already has the engineered structure necessary for the step from the factory.

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
Awesome - sending money this week - but I have a question - I thought for some reason we hit 20 and got $310?

Balance total is $330 now?

Did we not hit 20 orders as originally thought?

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
Awesome - sending money this week - but I have a question - I thought for some reason we hit 20 and got $310?

Balance total is $330 now?

Did we not hit 20 orders as originally thought?

We did not. We had 20 sign up. With your order we made 15 total.

P&P

Need Bigger Tires
Site Sponsor
Glad I could help others save money by being the 15th person haha.

Just paid my balance.

Appreciate it. Going to get these out to everyone as quickly as we can. Thanks for being as patient as you all have thus far.

Going to install another set locally to get some specific pictures for the 2nd gen install instructions. We had a bunch not turn out very well when we installed in the dark at WENT.

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Appreciate it. Going to get these out to everyone as quickly as we can. Thanks for being as patient as you all have thus far. Going to install another set locally to get some specific pictures for the 2nd gen install instructions. We had a bunch not turn out very well when we installed in the dark at WENT. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. :(

Sent via my walkie talkie