Xterra Owners Breakfast - Raleigh, NC - Jan 31

robcarync

Sliders
I for one think it's a great idea and we have enough people in the area for sure! My Xterra is out of commission for the moment...so I will feel left out driving my other car but I should be able to make it...

ughhh....8am...soooooo early :p :schlaf:

snoborderphx

Bought an X
I am all for it, but my wife has a 10AM appointment in Apex, so it would cut it close. Any chance we could move it to the Crossroads area at 440 and 40? I would just hate to have to leave so abruptly at 9AM so I can get the kids from here.

Sn0

snoborderphx

Bought an X
Let's do the Flying Biscuit in Cameron Village...I'll probably end up bringing my wife and kids with me. We'll probably want to call ahead to make sure they can accommodate everyone. There are a few people in a Facebook group that want to go as well.

We can get a group text chat going too, if you want to give me your number.

Sn0

ChrisS_NC

Test Drive
Let's do the Flying Biscuit in Cameron Village...I'll probably end up bringing my wife and kids with me. We'll probably want to call ahead to make sure they can accommodate everyone. There are a few people in a Facebook group that want to go as well.

We can get a group text chat going too, if you want to give me your number.

Sn0

That works. I can bring the family too.

snoborderphx

Bought an X
Attending
  • ChrisS_NC +3
  • snoborderphx +3
  • robcarync +?
  • Andrew H (1st Gen SAS)
  • Brian S +1 (maybe) (1st Gen Frontier LilTonka)
  • Cameron R (Maybe, if he's in town; FJ Cruiser)

Updated with some folks that have expressed their desire to come; I'm about building the wheeling community, so hopefully we will get a large turnout of Xterra's, even though some non-Xterra's will be joining.

Sn0

snoborderphx

Bought an X
Hey - Stephen, we have a good amount of NC guys on the VAXC FB page, post up there and let them know. You might have a few more show up.

DONE

Attending
  • ChrisS_NC +3
  • snoborderphx +3
  • robcarync +?
  • Andrew H (1st Gen SAS)
  • Larry (2nd Gen Xterra)

ChrisS_NC

Test Drive
I just spoke with the folks at the Flying Biscuit. We can only do call ahead that morning with the final number and they will *try* to accommodate us. So it's been moved to Carolina Cafe & Bakery in Cameron Village. Same bat time, different channel.

Last edited:

snoborderphx

Bought an X
Attending
  • ChrisS_NC +3
  • snoborderphx +3
  • robcarync +?
  • Andrew H (1st Gen SAS)
  • Larry (2nd Gen Xterra)
  • Manuel Williams (Jeep Guy)

robcarync

Sliders
How did it go? I dropped the ball on this one...Been a long and busy week work wise and I passed out last night and completely forgot to set an alarm.

I am all for getting the local Xterra/offroad/4WD community more involved in the area...so we should definitely continue this!

ChrisS_NC

Test Drive
We had such a good turnout with short notice this past weekend that I was thinking that we should do it monthly. We could stick to the breakfast (9am'ish) the last Saturday of each month followed by either wheelin' or a mod day at someones place. Interested?