Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June 20-21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
We are looking at a few dates in June for a family friendly camping and light off road adventure trip to Land Between the Lakes in Tennessee.

All dates are Saturday / Sunday

June 6th / 7th

June 13th /14th

June 20th / 21st

June 27th / 28th

Airmapper

First Fill-Up (of many)
What is this FOX deal? I'm exaggerating of course but it seems like you guys make a new club every other month, I cant keep up.

I might be interested if you all go to LBL, but if this is some kind of club thing, lets just say I won't disturb your gathering.

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
What is this FOX deal? I'm exaggerating of course but it seems like you guys make a new club every other month, I cant keep up.

I might be interested if you all go to LBL, but if this is some kind of club thing, lets just say I won't disturb your gathering.

It's not a club by any means..
It's just anyone in a frontier or Xterra that would like to hang out or mod stuff in the middle tn area..

No leadership or dues..

This was a easy way for locals to gather (common name to look for the gatherings.)

This is just a camping trip for me..

granitex

Skid Plates
Founding Member
I have not voted on this because I don't know if I can make it and did not want to skew the results any, but have you made a decision on the date yet?

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I'm just going for camping and site seeing..
We will be there Saturday and some of Sunday..

No I haven't put in for spots yet.. From what I've read the whole place is open.. So it may be fun to get off the path of sorts

granitex

Skid Plates
Founding Member
we can do some remote camping, pack in pack out style.

I was planning on showing up on friday, well just because, kind of a long way to drive to spend one night in the woods.

FFPEAVES

First Fill-Up (of many)
I'm coming from Chattanooga and will be hitting road around 6 pm Friday so I won't be there till like 10ish that night just need to know where to go and meet for camp etc

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
we can do some remote camping, pack in pack out style.

I was planning on showing up on friday, well just because, kind of a long way to drive to spend one night in the woods.
Yeah we want to be there Friday... It depends on Kellys schedule

I'm coming from Chattanooga and will be hitting road around 6 pm Friday so I won't be there till like 10ish that night just need to know where to go and meet for camp etc
Hear ya man

Ill get one this and finish up with a site for us all to hang at..

FFPEAVES

First Fill-Up (of many)
How from cleveland tn is the LBL? I show 4 hours .. And it is an overland run right? And if so will we be going further north or south?... Tryin to get ducks in a row and see if we can make it and when we will be there if we can

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
How from cleveland tn is the LBL? I show 4 hours .. And it is an overland run right? And if so will we be going further north or south?... Tryin to get ducks in a row and see if we can make it and when we will be there if we can

It's just a camping trip for us.. Overlanding of sorts yes..

Airmapper

First Fill-Up (of many)
I will be in LBL that weekend regardless. Anyone that wants to meet up, PM me and I will exchange cell numbers with you, you can fill me in on what you guys are doing or whatever. I'll be there probably midday on Friday.

XTP_Dyer

First Fill-Up (of many)
Getting pumped for this.

Dave - I know you're getting ready to post further info.

To anyone who has been on these sort of trips, what sort of things do I need to be looking to bring? Specifically, I'm curious about how food will be done (group assigned or personally responsible.)

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
I will be in LBL that weekend regardless. Anyone that wants to meet up, PM me and I will exchange cell numbers with you, you can fill me in on what you guys are doing or whatever. I'll be there probably midday on Friday.

Where are some nice spots away from everyone else to camp?
Since Ive never been here all I can find is the normal camping areas?