Crawler Gears (Calmini) and SYE (Calmini) T-Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Casper

Ok, Looking to fund other projects, so up for sale is my spare T-Case out of Pepe` Sr. with crawler gears.

This will fit any Nissan currently running a TX10 T-case
Late 80's to mid 90's Pathfinders
Late 80's to late 90's Hardbody Pickups (running the V6)
1998 to 2004 Frontiers (running the V6)
2000 to 2004 Xterra's (running the V6)

3.92:1 final low range, Calmini gearset installed. (You can't get these any more)
Calmini SYE installed (can't get these either)
Ran it for several years and loved it.

Price - $1950 - OBO

Unbolt your case and install this one is all you need to do as far as the case is concerned. You will need to get your DS modified or get a new one. Any local shop should be able to modify yours for a couple hundred bucks (at most). It "may" be possible to take the SYE off and run your shock DS until you get a new one made up, but don't quote me on that one (haven't tried it myself)

Feel free to make me an offer, but I ask two things:

1) Post your offer here, don't send me a PM with it. Chances are if you are offering, someone else is thinking the same thing. This way everyone will see if it has been asked already.
2) While I would like to sell it, I really don't "need" to sell it, so keep that in mind while offering. :)

Feel free to post up any questions here as well.
I will say, if I was going to build my rig again, crawler gears would be one of the first things I would buy this time around. They make THAT much of a DIFFERENCE in my opinion.

Cheers,
JP

C

Casper

A couple things to mention:

I have a good buddy who is currently running a TX10 that had an SYE on it, that he took off for now to runn the stock slip yoke. So it looks like that will work
Also, at the end of the week I am headed to Ashland, Oregon to visit the folks. Going through Utah, Nevada and Lower part of Oregon. I am willing to bring it with me, and even go a little out of my way at no charge should someone purchase it. :)

Cheers,
JP

C

Casper

Yep, original T-case.
Without the SYE, yep, I'd sell without since I have a good friend that wants it.

Cheers,
JP

SRStaff

Bought an X
Without the SYE & I swapped you an unmolested stock TC that has been engaged less than a dozen times; what kind of price range would you be willing to go down to?

C

Casper

Well, SYE's sold for $260 when they made them. So I'll take $250 off the price.
No need for your T-case as I still have three spares in the garage. Thanks though.
So price without SYE is $1700.

Cheers,
JP

C

Casper

Haha, all I can do is try. :)
Just wait until the end of the summer. I'm most likely going to have another complete SAS bolt on suspension for sale, and if needed, I'll have a trans and T-case to go with it should someone with a 2wd wants to convert. :)

Cheers,
JP

C

Casper

LOL, I have half a dozen or so leaf packs in the back yard. However I'll probably never get rid of them since they come in handy, like last night when I snapped a leaf on my Tundra. Went to the back yard, grabbed a pack, took it apart and made a bastardized pack for the Tundra to get me through my upcoming drive across states to my parents place. :)

Attachments

• image-2400821466.jpg
    image-2400821466.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 9

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
I'd love to be at the point where I have a plethora of spare parts to replace broken parts with. I'm going to "attempt" to Frankenstein a leaf pack together for my Xterra to see what I can get out of something like that.

C

Casper

It has its down sides.

What are you looking to accomplish?
I run a stock pack, one of the two Calmini AAL's and a set of Calmini shackles and flex better then most out there.

Cheers,
JP

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Maximum flex mainly; I never really haul a bunch of gear or tow anything. The setup you're using is what I'm also thinking of doing, with the difference being that I may choose to go with the revolver shackles.

C

Casper

Sounds good. My setup seems to work great.
Revolvers have their good and bad points. I tried them on Pepe' Sr for a season. Didn't gain anything from them and actually didn't like them, so I pulled them off and went back to my old ones. Still have them somewhere, in a box hiding. :)

Cheers,
JP

DC xterra

Wheeling
if you happen to have some darlington skidderz laying around id take em :) more posts the marrier if you dont mind

C

Casper

Ha, I remember those, used to have a set loooooong ago.
Hmmmmm, may have to start building some to sell. :)

Cheers,
JP

Status
Not open for further replies.