InSain GB Fulfillment Updates

NoahSki

Wheeling
I just sent him a message as well. That dude needs to get his sh!t together very quick. Next step is a letter to the BBB for substandard business practices.

korndog1284

Test Drive
Who should i contact about updates? I reached out to InSain FB page but despite seeing the PM i have received no response. I'm happy to wait if the timeline is communicated; however if this continues as is i need to decide what my next actions are as a consumer.

korndog1284

Test Drive
Does anyone have the contact information for cory, I would like to reach out to him directly, so far there has been zero response to my messages to the Insain FB page. Is there another thread here or on another forum that is getting regular updates? Thanks in advance

J

NoahSki

Wheeling
Just got an update from Chris on tnx. Corey is going to the powder coater today to see what's up with the bumpers. If I hear anything else I'll update here to keep everyone informed.

Txterror

Test Drive
Just heard from Corey a little while ago. He is supposed to hear back from the PC. If all is good, bumpers should start shipping next week

DC xterra

Wheeling
ive tried getting a hold of corey for a while now... sad to say i requested a refund for the items i ordered about 2 weeks ago haven't gotten a response yet. its just been way to long i understand all the obstacles and a large group buy but i could have a Shrock bumper by now. if anyone at insainfab sees this please get back to me with an email.

brambleheart

Test Drive
Mind sharing the post here for the ones not on tnx?

Corey got back to me today and told me that the PC's have had a lot of internal issues which have cause the delays, he stated that they assured him they would be wrapped up next week. He also stated that the 1st gen stuff is in motion as well. I am going to try and get any lights that are at the shop out to those who are missing them on Friday. Please let me know if you are missing lights.

Also, please confirm the below is correct, CONFIGURATIONS and all. Thank you.

Shipping or Pick Up Ready Friday of next week:

$$ columb0: Front Plate Bumper w/ Hoops and Quad Fog Lights and SHIPPED Red Shock Skids
$$ zball94: Front Plate Bumper, Factory Fog Holes, Headlight/Grille Hoops, 22" Flood LED (Add Flood Reflectors to make bar 100% Flood)
$$ NoahSki - AKA Pro-4Xtreme: Front Plate Bumper w/ 22" Bar and Quad 3" Lights, SHIPPED Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets (RAW) and 40" Mounts
$$ Brambleheart: Front Plate w/ Quad Lights and SHIPPED Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets
$$ Mike Carsner: Rear Corners (RAW), Rear Carrier w/Rotopax (RAW), Sliders (RAW) (WAITING TO SHIP COMPLETE ORDER)
$$ Fixitguy - AKA PainRoller: Front Plate Bumper w/ Factory Fog Holes, 22" Light Bar w/ 2 Lamp harness and Rear Carrier w/ Rotopax Bracket SHIPPED 40" Mounts
$$ OffRdX: Front Plate Bumper/No Hoops w/ Quad 3" Lights, Rear Carrier w/ Rotopax Brackets (WAITING TO SHIP COMPLETE ORDER)
$$ Xterra210: Rear Carrier w/ Rotopax Brackets and Rear Light Bar
$$ korndog1284: Front Plate Bumper w/ 22" and 1 Set of Fogs, DONE: Sliders

Being Started Next Week:

$$ cutfromabove: Front Tube/Diamond Plate Bumper w/ 4" LED' & Rear Corners SHIPPED Rear Bumper
$$ plow80:
Tube/Flat Plate Bumper w/ 4" Lights (RAW)

$$ 02Xterra: 1st Gen Rear Carrier
$$ Firefighter4607: 1st Gen Sliders (RAW)
$$ Boogieman: 1st Gen Rear Bumper
$$ DC xterra: 1st Gen Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets and 40" Light Mount
$$ Gentsjack7: 1st Gen Rear Bumper
$$ Kevin Classen: 1st Gen Sliders
$$ Jason Wellman: 1st Gen Rear Bumper

TBD and REFUNDS are available:

$$ dkoch7: Front Slotted Bar,SHIPPED Rear Bumper w/ Rotopax Brackets (2-2gal.), Black Shock Skids
$$ Jonathan: Corners SHIPPED Rear Bumper
$$ Travzilla: Rear Corners (RAW) w/ Lights
$$ SyndicateX: Rear Corners
$$ D town xterra: Rear Corners
$$ OffRdX: Rear AL Corners w/ Lights

Firefighter4607

Test Drive
Founding Member
What thread are you guys seeing this on? I cannot find anything on TNX about the group buy. I was able to see it a couple months ago. But after all the towns folks came with pitchforks and torches, I have seen nothing.

NMTerras

Suspension Lift
What thread are you guys seeing this on? I cannot find anything on TNX about the group buy. I was able to see it a couple months ago. But after all the towns folks came with pitchforks and torches, I have seen nothing.

PM old navy over there and tell him you have stuff you are waiting on, he'll give you access to the thread

Fixitguy

Test Drive

It's hidden from public view. You need a password to see all threads relating to Insain GB.

PM Old Navy and he will set you up.

Txterror

Test Drive
I'm beginning to actually question the validity of the updates. This latest update shows my bumper was to be started next week according to the update on 6/25, but the update given yesterday says mine is to be started next week.

This doesn't make any sense. Can someone at insain please clarify?

My name is Jason wellman

NoahSki

Wheeling
That joke doesn't even answer emails through his website or his Facebook, never answered the phone. I doubt he will ever come here to update us. By far the worst excuse of a company I've ever delt with.

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
That joke doesn't even answer emails through his website or his Facebook, never answered the phone. I doubt he will ever come here to update us. By far the worst excuse of a company I've ever delt with.

Corey has only once ever been on here.. NYX has been the guy you all have ever delt with. Even when you were seeing a insain name it was NYX posting as insain.

All the time frames were done by NYX..

So think on that..

Txterror

Test Drive
People would be much less upset/angry over how long thisis taking to get their products if there was more communication from insain. It was about a 4 week period before any "official" update from them and it doesn't even seem reliable.

For instance my bumper is still being "started" next week. That was my update from 6/25, and its still the same 4 weeks later

They need to be more honest, upfront, and quicker with their information. The way this has gone down will cost them many. Customers from this community

DC xterra

Wheeling
tell me about it I've tried to get my money back for a month now no response at all, crazy ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

NoahSki

Wheeling
Chris posted this on the 27th on the other forum. That's all I've really heard.

And we have some news!!!
64ed3f83-c83b-4af2-92ac-d3d61dce010b_zpszxh0j7va.png

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Well thats who ****ed all this up.. I know everyone wants to be mad at Corey but there is the guy to blame for all this.. and he gets a pass for some odd reason.
Yes Corey needs to be better at handling the public. But the FACE of this GB was Chris.. He priced everything and made EVERY deal..

Malin_Rebate

Skid Plates
Well thats who ****ed all this up.. I know everyone wants to be mad at Corey but there is the guy to blame for all this.. and he gets a pass for some odd reason.
Yes Corey needs to be better at handling the public. But the FACE of this GB was Chris.. He priced everything and made EVERY deal..

I went through Chris as well. Terrible communication with that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk