Red Cloud Off Road Park closed?

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
Yeah - they had a bad roll over right this past spring or sometime around that. Their insurance people pulled the cord so they haven't been able to get back into business.

You weren't really missing much. This was a good park for like, to kill an afternoon or if you had something along the lines of a JK or something.

jg8992

Hi, my name is Brandon
Yeah - they had a bad roll over right this past spring or sometime around that. Their insurance people pulled the cord so they haven't been able to get back into business.

You weren't really missing much. This was a good park for like, to kill an afternoon or if you had something along the lines of a JK or something.

Damn oh well. Wife's out of town this weekend just looking for somthing to do lol

thecoalition

Call me Daddy
I think I am the only person that actually enjoyed the park. It could have been improved since most of the trails were cut for Jeeps. That said it had some fun little trails and being so close to home I really wasn't going to complain...except that cold...that damn dirty cold weather.

obi_krash

Suspension Lift
I had fun, but anytime I am putting the MX is bad situations I am having fun.
It was fun for like - 3 vehicles at a time max. We had too many people show up.