Molle mania

maillet282

If you bleeding, Imma fix you
Anybody have one of these?

visor1.jpg

Last edited:

maillet282

Finally received the M-PAC molle panel from springtail solutions. Surprisingly enough there is the vertical molle on one side and the horizontal Miller on the other side of the panel. Also started gathering some molle pouches. Hopefully I will be able to get some install pics if its not too cold tomorrow. But for now, here are some teaser pics

maillet282

really contemplating either the dep hep molle panels for the rear driver side window or the Orange Boxx fab ones. just with the Canadian dollar exchange, shipping and possible import fees I am contemplating making my own. the shiatty part is i would only have hand tools to use for cutting out the holes

TerryD

Total Tease
Supporting Member
really contemplating either the dep hep molle panels for the rear driver side window or the Orange Boxx fab ones. just with the Canadian dollar exchange, shipping and possible import fees I am contemplating making my own. the shiatty part is i would only have hand tools to use for cutting out the holes

See if a local shop would cut you one out with a plasma table. Depending on what your time is worth, it might be a viable option.

I've considered a set of them myself and if I can get the drawer and slide setup built I think it'll make a huge difference in storage for some of my recovery gear like straps and winch accessories.

Komis

Test Drive
For you guys that have the coverking seat covers how have they held up? Do you have then on the rear seats too? If so can you still fold the seats?