Molle mania

f883f290496e0e8dcba09a2d6fa95c4c.jpg
dephep with a blanket stored behind it. Assorted pouches with very important things in them
ebeec29373b054666293088b3b9f3bf5.jpg
eBay molle panel behind rear seat for more fun, has two stripped mres a shovel in it plenty of room for more :)
c81bd07a8a42cfef20eba5d3d0692932.jpg
cover king molle seat covers rock big kid has his own desk/pouch my SOG multi tool under neath and a pouch for my SPOT transponder.
4f3a5a8e371b044ee4d0e3ac6361de7e.jpg
other dude has the flares and pouch for chemlights as well as the obligatory trauma shears [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
Makes me want these seats even more.....i noticed today the stiching on the drivers seat is almost warn out from use

Sent from my pocket computer

Get them I can't say enough about the folks there, only nit picky flaw I can even sit and ponder is the buckles are a bit weak but I buy pass them anyways and tie knots so meh.

SC-Texas

Test Drive
I was doing trusts in Texas before they even thought about the gun trust. There trust isn't the best. But it's cheap I suppose.

How do you like the window molle mounts?

Attorney at Law
Firearms Law, Juvenile Criminal Law, Family Law
Collector of Firearms and Watches
I'm the guy the Hoplophobes have nightmares about!

www.TexasGunTrust.com

R00

Bought an X
I bought mine thru AutoAnything.com. I caught a 10% off Halloween sale and free shipping so I basically got them at list of $225.

There are a lot of different options depending on your seat options. Lumbar levers, fold flat passenger seats, etc...

R00

Bought an X
Ah-ha. It's not what I thought it was. Looked like one large square duffel with MOLLE attachments. I need something to hold 4-6 large towels

You might be custom sourcing that man. Large towels are pretty bulky, I put a large blanket behind the panel? Between the window and panel. I used wing nuts on the mount bolts to get at stuff back there.

maillet282

If you bleeding, Imma fix you
Ended up ordering one of these panels. Couldn't justify the seat covers

Also ended up picking up one of these bags to store some recovery gear

Last edited:

R00

Bought an X
Where did you find that panel? I could possibly mod that to hang on my king cab back wall. I already removed the jump seats...

Need more MOLLE estate...