The f@&k you part thread

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Is there that one part you couldn't get off or just caused you a pain in the ass?

Here is you place to tell that mother f@&ker what you think..

Shizane2002

First Fill-Up (of many)
I cant find the picture I posted of that stupid starter I replaced this summer.....but imagine a picture of an OE starter laying on the ground with my middle finger aimed at it.

TN4x4Xterra

Suspension Lift
I'm gonna have to replace my fvcking motor mounts soon. Ordered PRG motor mounts.

It's the job that's going to fvcking suck some fvcking donkey fvcking balls.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

StupidFish

Need Bigger Tires
You don't know rage untill you try to remove a spent relay and it crumbles in your fingers. Leaving your fingertips and knuckles bleeding and riddled with bits of photodegraded plastic.

KChurch86

Banned
Founding Member
I didn't have any fun replacing my power steering gearbox, that 42mm nut that gets torqued down to 200-something ft. lbs. can s*ck a big fat f*cking d*ck.

Header installation sucked as well, and the secondary catalytic converters are absolutely no f*cking fun on a non-BL truck.

Shizane2002

First Fill-Up (of many)
Found the picture of the motherfkker....

FB_IMG_1438277967910_zpsgiguzgoy.jpg

Fromfrontier2Xterra

I bought a Taco
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
-Anything to do with skid plates Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YYYEEEESSSS

The driver side uca bolt. I wish that bastard that I cut in half an eternity in hell. Also the hose and hose clips on the back of the intake manifold. Those damn things turned my IMS install into an all morning project when I did it.

Sent via my walkie talkie

maillet282

If you bleeding, Imma fix you
The F**king roof nutserts. Had to remove my roof rack and had 3 spin on me. Some people have also had it worst then me but still

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
I have way too many to convey the appropriate rage:

Torsion bar anchor nuts
Pitman arm (Seriously, that fvcking thing can go fvcking play in traffic and throw itself into a volcano)
Rancho suspension anything (Terrible ass shocks and leaf springs that cracked in half)
Motor mounts
Exhaust manifolds

TheFauxFox

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Pitman arm (Seriously, that fvcking thing can go fvcking play in traffic and throw itself into a volcano)

I have never seen a Pitman arm come off easy. I had to beat one with two BFHs on either side to get it come off a Durango steering box so it would fit my Jeep. Took 4 hours of CLANG, CLANG, CLANG. Had to take a 1h nap on the garage floor to give myself a break.

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
I have never seen a Pitman arm come off easy. I had to beat one with two BFHs on either side to get it come off a Durango steering box so it would fit my Jeep. Took 4 hours of CLANG, CLANG, CLANG. Had to take a 1h nap on the garage floor to give myself a break.

Rok and I had to cut it off with an angle grinder. No amount of PB blaster, arm puller with both a Milwaukee impact gun and a 5 foot long breaker bar, or anything else could have gotten it off intact. It was a gigantic pain in my balls

Bklyn.X

Skid Plates
Supporting Member
Founding Member
The fuel pump assembly.

The FSM says; “Remove fuel pump with bracket while lifting the pawl of the fuel pump bracket upward.”

I’d like to meet the MF’er who wrote this. He must have the hands the size of a two year old with the strength of Hafthor Bjornsson.

Maybe there is some trick or tool for this that I don’t know about. Including a few breaks to try and calm myself it took me close to an hour to complete what should be the simple task of removing this from the tank without breaking it. I was too distraught to take any pictures and in tears by the time I was able to get this done. The ease in which it snaps back into place just exacerbates my hate…

Thank you for this my friends, it does help to talk about it….

TJTJ

Skid Plates
Founding Member
My truck comes apart and goes together like a dream, with never a rust weld or awkwardly placed access issue. Skid plates never get hit by rocks, and the rig's mounting holes and the associated skid mount holes are always in perfect alignment.

Timing belts all but leap on/off by themselves while I have a beer on the deck. Bolts never strip or shear off deep inside their threaded holes.

I have the hands of a two year old and the strength of Hafthor Bjornsson.

Hafthor%20Julius%20Bjornsson%202.jpg

Crap, my power just went off, and I could not finish shopping a two year old's hand to the pic...sorry...gotta shut'r down..

...use imagination.

:D

KChurch86

Banned
Founding Member
Separating the torsion bars from the anchors...without a handy dandy torch. I ended up using my Coleman camp stove, an ice water bath, a BFH and lots of pretty language on those MFers.

bigjim247365

Anime boobs & male genitals? Sign me up!
Supporting Member
my friends 2.0 fox shocks on his X. the damn things have so much damper. you damn near kill yourself trying to compress them to fit on the mouts and then it expands back way to fast to line up the bolt. should have got f&cking bilstiens and called it a day....

Tay-Lo

I'm the king of junk food!
75ffded8fbee80276a642129f3c871d1.jpg

Seriously. .....who decided to put number 6 there? Guess which one that was......took a few hours to get that one out. ....

Sent from my pocket computer