goneMOAB 2016!

goneMOAB!

Test Drive
Check out the newest goneMOAB video! For the 15th anniversary we have added a night run and the CVT overland run! There are trails for beginners to SAS’d rigs, this is the year to stop talking about goneMOAB and just do it. Please subscribe to the youtube channel.

Early bird registration is almost over, get your tickets now!

Please like, subscribe, and share the video to help goneMOAB grow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb0mUhCThPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrsh_TCf_A4

Registration is open!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gonemoab-2016-tickets-15384640875

WWW.goneMOAB.com

trailguide2016_zps2gjpoh7e.jpg

Last edited:

goneMOAB!

Test Drive
Glad to see all the interest and diversity of modification level! Jbat will the Cummins X build be the one you are brining?

Jbat

First Fill-Up (of many)
Yes! Yes it will be, I should finally have it driving next weekend so it gives me plenty of time to work out the bugs and log some miles

Jbat

First Fill-Up (of many)
I wouldn't mind doing a Pritchett canyon run on one of those days that are stil TBD

goneMOAB!

Test Drive
Not very many of the harder trails on there this year. Is it because of the lack of interest in them last year or what?

There will be 5 days of black rated trails should that group choose. We have set the two days and the other three will be up for group vote as to which trails are run the additional days. We will have a meeting at the event with those running that level of trail to discuss/finalize the additional three days.

Hope that clears it up!

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Well change of plans for us.. We will be flying in again this year..
New job and not enough free time for the whole week..

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
I signed up at well. The Jeep and I (and kayak and mtn bikes) will be there.

Now to find a room in a condo...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Jbat

First Fill-Up (of many)
Finally registered and ironing out lodging plans now. Trying to decide if we camp part of the week and hotel it part of the week or do one or the other all week.

rokdaddy

Wheeling
Founding Member
If anyone is looking for a place to stay, we may have a spare room at our condo in Rim Village. PM me for cost/details.

-Rok

rokdaddy

Wheeling
Founding Member
Did you finish your rig first? What about a snorkle?
Ha! Yeah it's up and running. I still need to install the crawler gears and build the bumpers later this summer. I've crossed a couple creeks where the water was almost up to the hood so a water tight snork could be useful.

You need to ditch work and come out.

-Rok

NMTerras

Suspension Lift
Ha! Yeah it's up and running. I still need to install the crawler gears and build the bumpers later this summer. I've crossed a couple creeks where the water was almost up to the hood so a water tight snork could be useful.

You need to ditch work and come out.

-Rok

If it was ditchable, I would. This one isn't.

gorillamel

Lockers Installed
Founding Member
That drone was so damn cool. I loved watching the videos from it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk