The Great Post Whore Society 5 - Everything is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
the fact I can be the first half of the year and I don't think it's time for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and the rest if I had the chance. autocorrect stories.

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
I literally do not know how the people who don't drink coffee even function in the morning. *sips coffishly*

bigjim247365

Anime boobs & male genitals? Sign me up!
Supporting Member
when Prime was very young, he went to a diner for breakfast with his family. as the waitress came over to the table to fill the mugs with coffee, she sliped on an ice cube and boiling hot coffee went all over little Primes frail body. hes had a undying hate for coffee ever since... (canon story is canon)

Xaggerated

Tricycle
when Prime was very young, he went to a diner for breakfast with his family. as the waitress came over to the table to fill the mugs with coffee, she sliped on an ice cube and boiling hot coffee went all over little Primes frail body. hes had a undying hate for coffee ever since... (canon story is canon)
Such a tragic strory

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

kirk

Butterfly King
Supporting Member
The Great Post Whore Society 5 - The Dankening

wait, there really are people who don't enjoy hot delicious hazelnut creamer laden coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.