IronMan 4x4 Awning $300

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
No longer sold in America! I got in on the last sale of these and just haven't been able to use it with my family. Im located in southwest Oklahoma and I'm not looking to ship unless it's on your dime. I'm going to be headed to the Dallas area in December and through NM in December as well, so I'd take it to either of those places within reason if someone from one of those areas was interested.

This was on my truck for a very short period of time before I took it off and put it in my garage. I set it up to take pictures and show it off a few times, but other than that it has been in storage.

It has the LED light bar mounted inside the awning with a very long cigarette lighter adapter.

This is the 98"X84" version so it's the big one.

I'll finish this post in a little bit. [emoji106]

Last edited:

Malin_Rebate

Skid Plates
a9a7572ebbbc4d4794a5ffe51b05220c.jpg

Someone needs to get this. I love mine!! Another bump for you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drbandkgb

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Id like to get this for Kellys Xterra then move hers to my truck.. Damn all these deals when Im trying to save for MOAB

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
This is still up for sale. I'm probably going to be in the Dallas area within the next couple of weeks if anyone in that region is interested.

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
This is still up for sale. I'm probably going to be in the Dallas area within the next couple of weeks if anyone in that region is interested.

GTFO. You don't get to come back after 4+ months of being gone and act like you're going to sell your own item all boss like. You're about as dead to me as DeMarco is in fantasy....

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Ha, I've got busy with FantasyFootball stuff and in general just a difference in life from when I could be on here a lot. My job has became more demanding as well.

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Ha, I've got busy with FantasyFootball stuff and in general just a difference in life from when I could be on here a lot. My job has became more demanding as well.

I'm only busting your balls man, glad to see you make an appearance. I hope everything is going great for your family and with the job

Macland

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
Founding Member
Oh I know. Things are going really well so I can't complain. If I sold this I'd be happy because then I could pay something off and pocket some money monthly.