Help needed>>

Bursje

Test Drive
I have tried almost everything and now I'm almost out of options.
So here is the situation:

I have an 2002 SE 2wd, a few months ago it got damaged and since that time I've been fixing something every week.
However the problem with the alternator belt doesn't get fixed. Every 2 weeks i can change my belt cuz it starts squeaking around
day 6 when I've replaced the belt and around day 14 it breaks. I have change the alternator already, the battery, tighten the belt and
changed the adjuster screw because the fell off awhile ago.

PS. the squeaking start as soon as my headlights come on (and the left headlight cable gets really hot,
sometimes it even turn itself of then the bright signal appears on my dashboard), if my music is playing loud or if my phone is charging.

So can anyone please help

Muadeeb

Nissan al Gaib
Admin
Sounds like you have the belts too tight. When they're too tight, you cause extra stress on the bearings of the pulleys, which can cause them to prematurely fail.

How did your truck originally get damaged?

Bursje

Test Drive
It got damaged in a car accident. I've already tried not to tighten it to much and
got the same result, but i do want the bearings to get checked.

Attachments

• WP_20150626_007[1].jpg
    WP_20150626_007[1].jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 22

BEEFY

I Smile when Gasoline Can Freeze
Make sure all the belts are lining up correctly. It is possible that the alternator mount is bent slightly out of line causing the wear. Also with the wires getting hot it could be a pinched wire for the headlights. So trace all your wires and check for crushed spots. It is possible for the wires to be damaged inside their casing. Hopefully you find out what is wrong.

Cruecible

Titan Swapped / SAS'd
With that much damage induced to the front end, there could be a multitude of problems going on with the wiring. Another possibility could be that one of the ground got knocked loose