Keyless Entry Crossover

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
Sooo. I lost my keys.

At work, we have the keyless entry that works for 2002+ Xterras but it doesn't say anything about 2000 & 01. Does anyone know if that will somehow work or is something completely different in the programming? I'd like to get it here at work but if it doesn't work I'll exercise other options.

I tried finding mine through the same people but it says it's no longer available. If you guys could shed some knowledge on me I'd appreciate it.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
C80729E7-4E61-4DB8-B4FC-7E5C6B578E78_zpsczxwbohf.jpg

6D1D623A-6CCF-40D1-99AC-5E67D9CDCFF5_zpstt1ngzbj.jpg

XTP_Dyer

First Fill-Up (of many)
I have a 2002, but I got it through Amazon for like $10. Took less than a minute to program and it came with two and has lasted over a year now. I can snag the link to it if you want.

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
I have a 2002, but I got it through Amazon for like $10. Took less than a minute to program and it came with two and has lasted over a year now. I can snag the link to it if you want.

I believe I found the ones you're talking about but I'm still not sure if that will work for my 2001.. that'd be awesome if it did!

caseycamby

Suspension Lift
For future reference.. YES this key fob will work on my 2001. I brought it back to work and ordered the two off of Amazon for MUCH cheaper. I'll check back in to confirm that those work as well.