In need of parts source

SAKS

Wheeling
Founding Member
Some of you may know that I broke a torsion bar last WENT. I have a used bar in place, and have new torsion bars in my garage. I am in need of the anchor bolts, anchor pivots and nuts. Apparently these are discontinued and out of stock everywhere I have checked. Do any of you have a source for these parts? All the Nissan dealers I have checked tell me its a no-go. RR said the same. Any help is appreciated, the weather is getting nice and I need to replace my northern Ohio rust bucket parts with some nice shiny ones. I have seen them on E-bay used but would like new if at all possible.

Thanks,

Saks

Prime

Shut up Baby, I know it!
Admin
That's really strange. The dealer did my clutch right before WENT and they had to order all new anchor bolts and pivots as they were frozen on. It took em like two weeks to get, but they did get them. Lemme check w/ my dealership contact and I'll let you know.

SAKS

Wheeling
Founding Member
After more searching I was able to order the parts from www.NissanPartsDeal.com Should be here by weeks end. $95 with shipping so I am expecting all the parts to be made of an exotic material.